The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Anyone doing adult nursing at USW

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is going to be doing adult nursing at USW. I’m from Southampton so I’m really unfamiliar with Cardiff as a whole and I thought it would be a good idea to try and get to know people before I start in September 2019
Reply 1
I’m hoping to start in September I’m from Cardiff.
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Hey Sara, I won’t be offended if you don’t want to answer but did you get a conditional offer or an unconditional?
Reply 3
I was studying with them last year human biology foundation degree I received my grade recently so I’m in process of sending it off as IM a current student and hope to get an offer. What about u?
Reply 4
Just finished college and hoping to start at USW if I get the grades. I won’t find out until mid August if I got accepted or not
Reply 5
All the best I’m sure u will don’t worry. I have the grades just preparing to send it off as I keep editing my personal statement.
Reply 6
Thank you, well hopefully if all goes well we will meet in September. Don’t worry I edited my personal statement constantly
Reply 7
Sure I will let you know if I get an offer. Thanks
Reply 8
That would be great. no problem
Reply 9
I haven’t done adult nursing but I was at glyntaff and I also was born and live in Cardiff, so I don’t mind giving advice or whatever.
Original post by Libby2001
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is going to be doing adult nursing at USW. I’m from Southampton so I’m really unfamiliar with Cardiff as a whole and I thought it would be a good idea to try and get to know people before I start in September 2019

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending