The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Enrolment

Hi ,
I have 2 qs that I'm unsure about it .
I have unconditional and wondering if the uni will receive my results from ucas as well so there aware of what grades I get ?
Also, what documents will I need to bring to enrolment is it just my student support fund letter ?
Thank you
The university will receive your grades from UCAS yes, as although you have an unconditional, there is often still terms that you have to meet, usually requiring you to at least pass all your exams
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Okay thank you . I study btec basically I can't produce evidence until October when I get a certificate so was hoping they do receive it as I need 80 ucas point which I do have anyway
Original post by Anonymous
The university will receive your grades from UCAS yes, as although you have an unconditional, there is often still terms that you have to meet, usually requiring you to at least pass all your exams
Okay thank you . I study btec basically I can't produce evidence until October when I get a certificate so was hoping they do receive it as I need 80 ucas point which I do have anyway

I’m sure BTEC is also processed through UCAS, or failing that you would have to provide the results to the university if they request them.
Reply 4
Yeah they do . At this stage till oct the only evidence I could give is my college records and maybe a confirmation letter /email if they don't send my results to uni as its unconditional
I’m sure BTEC is also processed through UCAS, or failing that you would have to provide the results to the university if they request them.
Hi ,
I have 2 qs that I'm unsure about it .
I have unconditional and wondering if the uni will receive my results from ucas as well so there aware of what grades I get ?
Also, what documents will I need to bring to enrolment is it just my student support fund letter ?
Thank you

Hi Anonymous,

We will get your BTEC results yes, and will need to see evidence of your qualification (photo or photocopy of the certificate) when you receive it.

You're correct as well that you just need to bring your student funding confirmation letter to enrolment.

Ryan
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
So you recivce result for unconditonals? Because I was entered for a resit exam I won't get my certificate till october will this be a problem at all ? I have last years to prove the grades are already have and probably get some confirmation from my college of my grades but no certificate.

Thank you
Original post by University of Derby

Hi Anonymous,

We will get your BTEC results yes, and will need to see evidence of your qualification (photo or photocopy of the certificate) when you receive it.

You're correct as well that you just need to bring your student funding confirmation letter to enrolment.

Ryan

Reply 7
@University of Derby
Hi , are you able to clarify whether I need this evidence by enrolment ?
If so will my previous certificate showing I have some grades and ucas points and my sixth form intranet unit grade be okay ?
Thank you
So you recivce result for unconditonals? Because I was entered for a resit exam I won't get my certificate till october will this be a problem at all ? I have last years to prove the grades are already have and probably get some confirmation from my college of my grades but no certificate.

Thank you
Hi Anonymous,

Admissions have confirmed that we can accept the certificate at a later date. If you have any further questions, you can speak to them on 01332 591167.

Ryan
Reply 9
Thank you so much for finding out helped me a lot and helped take some stress away . I should have it for beginning of Nov anyway thanks again
Original post by University of Derby
Hi Anonymous,

Admissions have confirmed that we can accept the certificate at a later date. If you have any further questions, you can speak to them on 01332 591167.

Ryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending