The Student Room Group

Interview at Shoosmiths firm

I graduate in 2 weeks and I have an interview with Shoosmiths for an Assistant Case Handler role - full time.

What are the chances of them offering me a training contract after a year? Where can I progress to after the case handle role?

Does anyone from experience know what kind of questions they would ask in the interview to see if I am fit for this role?

Thank you :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by rk861
I graduate in 2 weeks and I have an interview with Shoosmiths for an Assistant Case Handler role - full time.

What are the chances of them offering me a training contract after a year? Where can I progress to after the case handle role?

Does anyone from experience know what kind of questions they would ask in the interview to see if I am fit for this role?

Thank you :smile: :smile: :smile:

Presumably you are a law graduate? This is a paralegal?
If its in Northampton be sure to have a look around.
Some firms prohibit paralegals from applying.
Surely only they can tell you that or maybe you will get to chat to an actual case handler. They will be able to tell you what it involves. Look carefully at the sort of cases. Might be debt collection or ambulance chasing stuff.
What kind of questions should be your typical ones and just look at the job description. You must have some idea as you applied for it.

Quick Reply

Latest