The Student Room Group

New Zealand government website erases Israel from map, replaces it with Palestine

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by The countryside
Do you know what the definition of Zionism is?

I'm pretty sure this is rich coming from you.. I don't see you critique corbyn about his friendship with hamas.

What is your hard on over Corbyn about? I havent mentioned him once yet you seem to have a crush on the man the number of times you bring him up for no reason.
Reply 41
Israel lives forever while little napp cries in bed about worships hamas with his little degree from a crap uni!!!!

Jesus Christ can you actually get anymore pathetic? You’re the one that’s dismissing constructive arguments to name call.
Don't quote me little arab. I want nothing to do with your kind. Your dumb ideology has ruined families and cultures. I would be happy if you were all wiped out.

These are hardly the words of someone that is for a supposed ‘civilized’ nation. Sounds like something a hamas supporter would say if you ask me.
Reply 42
Yes very academic of you. Believe whatever you so like though.

What a ridiculous analogy; they are both lethal weapons. If someone threatened to kill you and shot you with an air rifle and you had your shotgun and used it to defend yourself does the fact that the shotgun is more lethal than an air rifle invalidate the fact it was used in self defence? As the Palestinians clearly want to continue the conflict they really should have been prepared for the fact that Israel is superior technologically and otherwise.

No not really, unless you have no idea what the things are.
What you tried to use as a comparison though is ridiculous - especially as the air rifle is can be more powerful.
Both sides want to continue the conflict, enough of this excusing of Israelis foibles.

Most Islamic majority countries are notorious for being violently anti Semitic, homophobic and sexist amongst other things to boot. It’s pretty obvious the Quran has some influence to this

Mmm like err every country? you should check out how hardcore christians (and jews for that matter) view buggery and women. It isnt exactly a nice opinion.
You are correct. It is fuelled by the teachings of Islam and Napp is ignorant when it comes to this. He isn't aware of the teachings in Islam. If you look at the countries that oppose Israel they are part of the Arab league / mainly Muslim countries.
Original post by Megxn0
Jesus Christ can you actually get anymore pathetic? You’re the one that’s dismissing constructive arguments to name call.

These are hardly the words of someone that is for a supposed ‘civilized’ nation. Sounds like something a hamas supporter would say if you ask me.

Its an expression of my hatred of the ideology Mrs Megan.

Are you saying wife beating and homosexuals being stoned is civilised to you?
Reply 45
Sweetie don't speak for the Jewish people. Israel is the Jewish nation and it is a country full of equality, nobody cares what gender you are or if you are gay.
Please don't speak for the minority orthodox Jews either. They don't impose their views on anybody because Judaism doesn't seek reverts unlike Islam. The rules are incredibly complex and nothing is taken literally from the Jewish stories.

- Also your forgetting the fact that "Jews" doesn't equal Judaism. They are still Jewish if they leave Judaism. Back to revision I guess for you?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that stalking and harassment arent acceptable on this site? Stop quoting me with your racist bile. Hopefully you'll get banned for your disgusting views though.
Original post by Napp
Why is it so hard for you to understand that stalking and harassment arent acceptable on this site? Stop quoting me with your racist bile. Hopefully you'll get banned for your disgusting views though.

Nothing to say I guess? Why don't you grow some balls and actually reply to my post? maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
Reply 47
Nothing to say I guess? Why don't you grow some balls and actually reply to my post? maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

Nah, rather report you.
Why? Are you going to cite your degree in international relations at me? If you had any knowledge of the history of the Middle East you would know that the Jews were the original occupiers of the land currently being fought over until they were forcibly displaced from it in the Jewish diaspora in AD70. So the question of who the land “really” belongs too is subjective depending on how far back in history you are willing to go. This of course means that neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians have an objective claim over the land they’re fighting over in any case. Their entire conflict is pointless

Shotguns are generally more lethal than air rifles at close range, but for the purposes of this analogy I was referring to the ones you can get over the counter here that are power capped. A shotgun slug will do tons more damage to a human body than an air rifle pellet, that much is self evident.

The difference being that in Christian and Jewish majority countries this opinion isn’t enshrined in law, in Islamic countries it is
Original post by Napp
Yes very academic of you. Believe whatever you so like though.

No not really, unless you have no idea what the things are.
What you tried to use as a comparison though is ridiculous - especially as the air rifle is can be more powerful.
Both sides want to continue the conflict, enough of this excusing of Israelis foibles.

Mmm like err every country? you should check out how hardcore christians (and jews for that matter) view buggery and women. It isnt exactly a nice opinion.
Original post by Napp
Nah, rather report you.

Aw clearly didn't have anything to say. Don't speak about things you aren't aware of - admit you don't know so others can educate you.
Agreed. Also I will tag you in my post above which explains even the views of orthodox jews.
History lesson time. Palestine existed. Britain colonised it. When britain withdrew, it left behind a group of people who took an area of land from palestine. The rest i think you can figure out alone
Original post by Nearlydone12
History lesson time. Palestine existed. Britain colonised it. When britain withdrew, it left behind a group of people who took an area of land from palestine. The rest i think you can figure out alone

:rofl:
Do you even know where the word palestine comes from?

The amount of people on here who have no idea about this conflict is insane. I think this video sums up TSR tbh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRCAT67cWP4

uneducated and pure hatred for the jewish people.
The Jews occupied the lands before the Palestinians did, maybe you would benefit from some history lessons yourself?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora
Original post by Nearlydone12
Reply 54
Why have you weirdos got a chub on for my UG degree? I mean if youre going to stalk my profile at least go with the newst degree.

If you had any knowledge of the history of the Middle East you would know that the Jews were the original occupiers of the land currently being fought over until they were forcibly displaced from it in the Jewish diaspora in AD70. So the question of who the land “really” belongs too is subjective depending on how far back in history you are willing to go. This of course means that neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians have an objective claim over the land they’re fighting over in any case. Their entire conflict is pointless

Sigh. I really couldnt give 2 single ****s about 'historical claims' - especially from millenia ago - im more interested in the ethnic cleansing Israel did in the '40s.

Shotguns are generally more lethal than air rifles at close range, but for the purposes of this analogy I was referring to the ones you can get over the counter here that are power capped. A shotgun slug will do tons more damage to a human body than an air rifle pellet, that much is self evident.

Yeah why are you on a tangent about weaponry? but a couple of corrections for you;
1) theyre not capped, you simply need a FAC
2) Slugs are illegal in the UK, without a FAC, so its a relatively moot point.

The difference being that in Christian and Jewish majority countries this opinion isn’t enshrined in law, in Islamic countries it is

So you only care if its on paper, that is your single distinction? Uhuh.
islamic ideology states that any muslim that harms another person without prior provocation will never taste a wisp of paradise and that muslims are required to believe in all of God's prophets (which includes Moses and Jesus btw). Just because a group of extremists terrorise the west (and their own countries btw) doesnt mean you can generalise all muslims (have you forgetten about the KKK?)

Just another dumb ass arab, not worth listening to.

P.s I won't ever forgive your kind for ruining my family with your dumb islamic ideology. Israel will live forever.
OK, and? Israel’s still a recognised state lmao.
Reply 57
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

No one said it wasnt, well by some anyway?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I love these threads they are actually hilarious. it reminds of that Icelandic band who waved the palestinian flag during eurovision. I kept thinking to myself do these people genuinely believe Israel gives a crap and will magically stop existing? :rofl:
One of the nicest people you could probably ever meet, guess there are consequences within politics though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending