The Student Room Group

New Zealand government website erases Israel from map, replaces it with Palestine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alayna1234
His username is countryside. I’m not surprised he’s a racist lil insecure prick

Her* :smile:
Original post by Nearlydone12
islamic ideology states that any muslim that harms another person without prior provocation will never taste a wisp of paradise and that muslims are required to believe in all of God's prophets (which includes Moses and Jesus btw). Just because a group of extremists terrorise the west (and their own countries btw) doesnt mean you can generalise all muslims (have you forgetten about the KKK?)

Jesus is not actually a prophet ? He is the only-begotten Son of the Almighty ? just saying :h:
Oof. The person making the map probably thought they were making a statement about Palestinian rights (good), but instead made a map totally ignorant to the reality of the situation.. not helpful.
Lmao which university did he go to? You’d have thought from the way he was talking it’d be Oxbridge
Original post by The countryside
Your little whines are hilarious to read currently laughing with my friends over here.

Imagine picking a period of time because the events suit your agenda? hahahaha you need help.

Why are you making digs at her biochemistry degree? Didn't you fail your a levels and settle for a rubbish university??? lmao :rofl:
He absolutely didn't attend Oxbridge believe me :rofl: He went to a crap university for undergrad because he failed his a levels and realised this so did all he could to get into a better university for his masters. this is why he wants you to mention his "new degree" because its at a better university than his undergrad one.

can't believe hes mocking your biochemistry degree. hes just insecure.
Lmao 😂 source?
He absolutely didn't attend Oxbridge believe me :rofl: He went to a crap university for undergrad because he failed his a levels and realised this so did all he could to get into a better university for his masters.

can't believe hes mocking your biochemistry degree. hes just insecure.
I'll PM you.
Do you even know how Islam dominated south and west asia???

Original post by Napp
Umm actually yeah.

Really?? How?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Seriously? You’ve never heard of the Islamic scripture where rocks and trees say “O Muslim, there’s a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him”?

LOL that's actually laughs!!!! :rofl:

Hahahaha the koran is banter
Original post by Bang Outta Order
LOL that's actually laughs!!!! :rofl:

Hahahaha the koran is banter

Yeah, the Quran and sunnah are really fond of inanimate objects speaking. Muslims also believe that on the Day of Judgement your own limbs and body parts will talk about all the sins they committed, so your own body is a snake and betrays you basically :s-smilie:
Yeah, the Quran and sunnah are really fond of inanimate objects speaking. Muslims also believe that on the Day of Judgement your own limbs and body parts will talk about all the sins they committed, so your own body is a snake and betrays you basically :s-smilie:

Imagine your private parts speaking and telling everyone how you've been naughty and fapped :colondollar:
Imagine your private parts speaking and telling everyone how you've been naughty and fapped :colondollar:

Imagine how long the private parts would be talking for and all the times they'd have to recount. Even God would get bored of waiting for them to stop speaking.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Napp
Do you even know whom the PM here is?

Nope; subject, not object. Try again.

uneducated and pure hatred for the jewish people.

Don't get yourself all riled up. Majority of this site, strangely, is muslim, and this is a British website and majority of UK are white secular or Christian. So you're gonna get people outlandishly promoting their philosophies with the anonymity of the internet. Non Jewish isn't necessarily anti semitic!
So if Palestine is serious about a solution then it needs to accept that it’s going to be a two-state one.

Sounds like it'll end in blood and tears ...the selfishness of today's Israeli and the violence in islamic theology will bring this about.

Me reading this/muslims on their day of judgement:

[video]https://youtu.be/vxV1n54CEhY[/video]
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Me reading this/muslims on their day of judgement:

[video]https://youtu.be/vxV1n54CEhY[/video]

Da fook did you just make me watch?! :toofunny:

LMAO I am legit screeching at this I have tears falling from my very eyes
Last time I checked it was you 'Israelis' that ****ed up our families and culture with YOUR dumb ideology
I didn't realise it was difficult to understand that claiming an already inhabited country as your own is a bit ****ed up or is that just me?
Don't quote me little arab. I want nothing to do with your kind. Your dumb ideology has ruined families and cultures. I would be happy if you were all wiped out.
There's an awful lot of nonsense written about the Jewish Diaspora and the ethnic origins of those now living (or before 1945 living) in 'Palestine'/'Israel'.

Couple of books I would recommend - Shlomo Sand's 'The Invention of the Jewish People' explores the truth about the diaspora - he's a wonderful scholar and shows how the Romans, far from driving out all of the Jews, expelled only a small group of intellectual rabbis. The great majority of the 'diaspora' were created by conversion, particularly in the Khazar Khaganate, which was ruled by Jews in early medieval times and from whom the Ashkenazi, with their characteristic blonde / European features, are descended and in places like Egypt. Sand is a leading Israeli scholar and also points out the severe defects in genetic theories of Jewishness and the obvious fact that the Palestinians who lived in that region pre-Israel are the descendants of the 'Jews' of the Bible.

Another excellent book by an Israeli scholar is Israel Finkelstein's 'The Bible Unearthed' which shows clearly that the available archaeological evidence is that there was no Kingdom of David and that the wild exaggerations and falsifications of nationalist Israeli archaeologists and historians have created a false history which is used to justify national Zionism.

omds
Me when I see a cute girl 3:55

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending