The Student Room Group

Asian Democrat presidential candidate claims his mic was cut during debate

Tech sometimes just stops working, we all know that. But surely tech at events such as these would be tested so thoroughly that it doesn't happen.

Is this the result of seriously incompetent tech assistants? Or is it sabotage?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/450836-andrew-yang-says-microphone-was-not-on-at-times-during-democratic-debate
Reply 1
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Is this the result of seriously incompetent tech assistants? Or is it sabotage?

God knows how we are expected to know that but you've added the word 'Asian' to the title (there's no mention of ethnicity in the link) and therefore imply that if there was any sabotaging at all.. it would be because he is Asian?
Of course the left media along with the big tech that they control have decided who they want to be President.

What do you expect they're MARXISTS

Marxism isn't about co-existance, its all domination.

Left wing tyranny is out of control many Democrats are shaking their heads when they raised their hands in support of free health care for all illegals when they can't even manage to help the existing unhealthy population.

The Left are literally in bed with big corporations with Google. Does nobody see the irony? its what they accuse the right of being.

They are openly trying to sway elections, facebook is doing it too. They're going after anyone conservative.

Yet its called a conspiracy theory, when its been proven true...

Good thing Americans have their guns given the way things are going.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
It's clearly a fiendish plot..
Reply 4
Original post by ProLifeProHuman
The Left are literally in bed with big corporations with Google.

Using 'literally' as an all-purpose intensifier simply betrays your illiteracy.
why can't you just say his name?

For those of us who actually want him to succeed, it feels belittling to call him 'Asian candidate' rather then saying his name as you would with any other.

I haven't got round to seeing the debates yet, but I really like Yang. I am way apart from him on almost all social issues, but his universal basic income plan is a necessity as we proceed into the future. I would support him just to see that implemented, then hopefully have a more socially conservative canddiate afterwards. (In a similar way to me being tempted to support labour in the UK, just because I am in favour of them nationalizing the energy and transport industries, before hoping they loose power to a more traditionally-minded party afterwards).

The problem for Yang, apart from that no one who isn't on the internet knows who he is... is that he is the Rory Stewart of the democratic leadership debate... as in hes far more popular with people from the other party, than his own! Admitidly a lot of this is because he's actually been able to have reasonable discussions with right-leaning comentators/politicians, without calling them far-right nazis and racists..
Reply 6
Original post by ProLifeProHuman
Of course the left media along with the big tech that they control have decided who they want to be President.

Your tin foil hat appears to have slipped off.

What do you expect they're MARXISTS

Tell me, what do you actialy think a marxist is? Bar a generic insult that is.

The Left are literally in bed with big corporations with Google. Does nobody see the irony? its what they accuse the right of being.

Either you have no idea what youre talking about or you yourself are irony impaired. I'm inclined to believe its a bit of both though.

They are openly trying to sway elections, facebook is doing it too. They're going after anyone conservative.

This child like victim mentality is really most unbecoming of so called conservatives.

Good thing Americans have their guns given the way things are going.

Yeah because civil war is soooooo good. Idiot.
Original post by Napp
Your tin foil hat appears to have slipped off.

Tell me, what do you actialy think a marxist is? Bar a generic insult that is.

Either you have no idea what youre talking about or you yourself are irony impaired. I'm inclined to believe its a bit of both though.

This child like victim mentality is really most unbecoming of so called conservatives.

Wait, so you’re suggesting that left wing media has no preference for who it wants to be president? THAT is a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory? Is it also a conspiracy theory to suggest fox have decided who they want to be president.
Reply 8
Original post by Napp

Oh, i wouldn't rule that out completely within a few decades. The way racism and hatred is being stirred up in some campuses by Leftism is most likely to result in just that and nothing else, it's all about dividing people and pitting them against each other. The US are most likely to break up along the way as social problems and tensions reach breaking point and I'll bet you a tenner that in 50 years time the country won't be the same. According to the conspiracy theory, that is exactly the plan and so far there's nothing to prove it wrong. The Democratic debate was something to watch through our fingers, they've all migrated to a parallel universe where they promise the baying mobs anything for their votes and power without hesitation.

Here's a case in the US involving race and what they call the education system, just not the type you'd hear of in the MSM:

This month, a jury awarded Gibson's Bakery a $44 million verdict, including $33.2 million in punitive damages, against Oberlin College in Ohio. Oberlin College lost a defamation lawsuit brought by local bakery Gibson's who said they were libelously accused of racism.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oberlin-college-president-defamation-lawsuit-verdict-gibsons-bakery-44-million-libel/
Democrats are done they literally supported open borders, and free health care for all. Wether they mean it or not, you simply have to see the reaction from people on twitter. Many Democrats who voted Obama, are now seeing Republican party closer to what they used to be because they've bocome far-left. .

When they can't even take care of the existing population and they want free health care tourism and no borders. Its just mind boggling these people are insane.

Of course they don't give Yang time, and they hate Gabbard calling her a Putin puppet because she's anti- US foreign policy.

The elites already have several candidates they are propping up just like they did with H illary.
(edited 4 years ago)
Comcast owns MSNBC and they donate to Biden

The whole thing is rigged. He got 3 minutes of time.

You thought you lived in a Democracy but like with 2016 the game was rigged it was all Hillary.

Its not a conspiracy theory if you can prove its true.

There's an article by Vox, questioning online polls calling them 'dubious' because guess what.. they favored Yang and Gabbard and blamed it on trolls and 4chan LOL

Guess what... I found out that Vox receives money from comcasts venture capital

You see how they all work together?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending