The Student Room Group

Bristol Sutton Trust Summer School 2019

Hi! I got accepted onto the Bristol Sutton Trust Summer School for medicine from the 14th to 19th of July.
I just hoping to chat with anyone else that got in :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by bethanyrose02
Hi! I got accepted onto the Bristol Sutton Trust Summer School for medicine from the 14th to 19th of July.

Heya, I've got a place for the Maths one! The medicine stream must have been soo competitive, so congrats! I'm genuinely so excited for it it's kind of lame :colondollar: I just want my mocks to be over already so it will come quicker... I'm assuming we will all be staying in the same accomodation block, so I'll probably see you there!
Hi! I got accepted for Modern Languages from the 14th to the 19th! Hope to see you all there (:
Well done! What language do you take?
Original post by hungrywhale21
Hi! I got accepted for Modern Languages from the 14th to the 19th! Hope to see you all there (:
Well done! What language do you take?

Thank you! I take French and Spanish, but I'm looking to take either English and French or French and German at uni!
Hey, I got in for the English literature stream for the same dates. Does anyone know if we’re all grouped together for the social events?
Hey guys, I got accepted onto the Chemistry stream! See y’all there I guess!
Reply 7
oh same and the same subject.
Original post by melissafrances
Hey, I got in for the English literature stream for the same dates. Does anyone know if we’re all grouped together for the social events?
Hey guys! just saw this thread, I got in for History so see ya there! btw I think we're all grouped together as all subjects are on the same week :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by annelovesyou
Hey guys! just saw this thread, I got in for History so see ya there! btw I think we're all grouped together as all subjects are on the same week :smile:

yeah I think so. see ya there!
Hey! I got into the medicine stream too on the 14th- 19th of July! See you there!
Reply 11
same but for English!! see you there!
Original post by amie.1242
Hey! I got into the medicine stream too on the 14th- 19th of July! See you there!
same!
Original post by EmilyPineapple
Reply 13
I'm doing chemistry too x do you want to exchange sc or smth ? :smile:)
Original post by Francesse0701
same!
Reply 14
Hey Emily me too! Do you want to exchange sc or smth? Xx
Original post by EmilyPineapple

Quick Reply

Latest