Ohanson15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Sooo I’ve chosen 2 A-levels but I’m struggling on a 3rd. I’m doing psychology and film studies, but I don’t know what to do for a third a level. I have limited options as I did foundation at GCSEs and I didn’t do any design subjects. My options are either English language, media studies and law (my college requirement is a 5 at English Lang.) Which one should I do?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ohanson15)
Sooo I’ve chosen 2 A-levels but I’m struggling on a 3rd. I’m doing psychology and film studies, but I don’t know what to do for a third a level. I have limited options as I did foundation at GCSEs and I didn’t do any design subjects. My options are either English language, media studies and law (my college requirement is a 5 at English Lang.) Which one should I do?
english language would be a good idea i think
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
What degree interests you?
What subjects are you good at and enjoy?
Need some idea of what your direction is or preferences are.
Ohanson15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there, thank you for replying. I have changed my options and instead doing film studies and Health and social care. I am interested in doing a nursing degree after A-levels, but I am limited to my options. I did foundation science at GCSE and cannot do science at a levels as the requirements of my college are grades two 6s and above. I enjoy doing English Language and creative art subjects, but most of which require to have been took at GCSEs (the creative arts).
I don't enjoy doing maths or geography so im not really looking to take these at A-levels.

Many thanks, Liv
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, thank you for replying. I have changed my options and instead doing film studies and Health and social care. I am interested in doing a nursing degree after A-levels, but I am limited to my options. I did foundation science at GCSE and cannot do science at a levels as the requirements of my college are grades two 6s and above. I enjoy doing English Language and creative art subjects, but most of which require to have been took at GCSEs (the creative arts).
I don't enjoy doing maths or geography so im not really looking to take these at A-levels.

Many thanks, Liv
Hi Liv

If doing Biology isn't realistic, what about doing a social science like Psychology or Sociology? Some unis say that they prefer a science or a social science A level for a nursing degree
shah kaivan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
english would be a good option to study
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.66%
Pop (230)
24.73%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.71%