The Student Room Group

Was Kate Hopkins racist in her tweet about about the crime in London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Napp
There might well be liberals who lie through their teeth... i can think of many. However, to call either Trump of Hopkins 'honest' would seem to be somewhat spurious. I mean Trump treats the truth as a transitional concept that can be bent to suit his immediate needs - i believe he broke the 10,000 lie mark recently for that matter?
Hopkins i'm not sure if its a liar per-se or just an unreconstructed halfwit. Who knows, she might be both.

I think by "honest", they mean "indifferent to whether people know they are lying".
Original post by QE2
I think by "honest", they mean "indifferent to whether people know they are lying".

I think there’s more to it than that. Trump lies, that’s indisputable but his lies are so obvious and transparent it barely looks like a real attempt at deception. When other politicians lie they really seem to want the lie to be convincing, it does appear in their case to be a genuine attempt to deceive that is difficult to spot.
Reply 62
Original post by limetang
I think there’s more to it than that. Trump lies, that’s indisputable but his lies are so obvious and transparent it barely looks like a real attempt at deception.

Which is exactly what "indifferent to whether people know they are lying" means.
The facts are that Pakistanis Muslims are 83% of child grooming gangs they are 6 times more likely to deal class A drugs than white British person they are most likely group to be unemployed and fail school their also more likely to be murdered or commit knife crime in London than a white British person.

I personally can't stand any of people that have been on that show including Hopkins they all bullies two faced they only care about themselves.
Original post by QE2
Is most knife crime in London committed by people of Pakistani, etc origin?
Is knife crime in Pakistan, etc more prevalent than elsewhere?
These two questions need to be answered before any reasonable conclusions can be drawn on the issue.

However, regardless of the answers, Hopkins was being racist. How can we tell? Because she was expressing an opinion.
Remember that when it was reported that she had been arrested in South Africa on drugs charges, she publicly stated that it was not drugs but actually racism-based hate speech. She would rather the world see her as a racist bigot than someone who occasionally takes recreational drugs. Case closed.
Original post by QE2
Which is exactly what "indifferent to whether people know they are lying" means.

Not necessarily. It’s not one to one such that indifference implies obvious blatant lies though the two are related
Original post by looloo2134
The facts are that Pakistanis Muslims are 83% of child grooming gangs they are 6 times more likely to deal class A drugs than white British person they are most likely group to be unemployed and fail school their also more likely to be murdered or commit knife crime in London than a white British person.

I personally can't stand any of people that have been on that show including Hopkins they all bullies two faced they only care about themselves.

sources?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html
the Pakistani/Bangladeshi ethnic group had the highest rate of unemployment in 2017 (10%), and the White group had the lowest rate (4%)

Original post by Prussianxo
sources?
Original post by looloo2134
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html
the Pakistani/Bangladeshi ethnic group had the highest rate of unemployment in 2017 (10%), and the White group had the lowest rate (4%)

The source says Asians are 83% grooming gangs not Pakistanis.
Source also states 85% of pedophiles are white. 36% of victims identified their attacker as white. more than the 27% identified as Asian.
Immigrants do tend to be worse off because they are trying to have a better standard of living.
Also no sources for the class A drug dealings nor knife crime.
The word Asians means Pakistanis here there has been no report of Indians abuse white children. Fact is Indians hate having their good name being put through mud by those Pakistanis Muslim (not Pakistanis Christian etc)

Again the source show that Asian/Pakistanis rape and abuse children higher than any other group Asian make up only 7% of the population.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/09/grooming-gangs-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/people/my-hometown-of-huddersfield-has-a-dark-side-of-drugs-and-violence-1-9839903

Last week, speaking on BBC 5 Live, Mr Azhar claimed his investigations found that 27% of court convictions for class A drug dealing in West Yorkshire were people of Pakistani heritage, when they made up only 6% of the community.
Original post by Prussianxo
The source says Asians are 83% grooming gangs not Pakistanis.
Source also states 85% of pedophiles are white. 36% of victims identified their attacker as white. more than the 27% identified as Asian.
Immigrants do tend to be worse off because they are trying to have a better standard of living.
Also no sources for the class A drug dealings nor knife crime.
Surprised anyone gives that oxygen thief the time of day
I feel the same any person who been on the Apprentice
Original post by Amy Barlow 89
Huge fan of her but she has been excused of being racist by many politician's and activist's when she attacked Sadiq Khan over the recent killings in London, on twitter that Donald trump has got in hot water over for re tweeting, I don't want to get in trouble myself for being racist on TSR I personally don't think her tweet was racist but what do you think? Here is what she tweeted on June 15th 20 hours in Stab-City This is Khan’s Londonistan.

You're a fool for being a fan of her.

Quick Reply

Latest