The Student Room Group

A-level prediction Grades problem?

Hi
I really want to apply to London university’s for medicine/dentistry, where at the moment my predicted grades are A*(biology) , A*(maths) and B(chemistry). The problem is that the B grade in chemistry will not allow me to apply to London university’s for medicine/dentistry.

Is there any way to improve this or if not are there any universities other than abroad that will except me with these predictions?

Thanks
Original post by Drkkunwar
Hi
I really want to apply to London university’s for medicine/dentistry, where at the moment my predicted grades are A*(biology) , A*(maths) and B(chemistry). The problem is that the B grade in chemistry will not allow me to apply to London university’s for medicine/dentistry.

Is there any way to improve this or if not are there any universities other than abroad that will except me with these predictions?

Thanks

Well this is the reality, you can always apply and see if they give you an offer, but obviously top schools might be put off...
You really have to decide soon between which one. Both are very very competitive courses and applicants need to have experience and be set on whichever one you decide to do. In all honesty they’re both very good careers and it doesn’t matter which uni you go to. Try looking at unis outside of London when you’ve decided which career you’re going to do
These are also just predicted grades. You may get higher than a B in chemistry for your actual exams but with those predicted grades it would be most like you won’t get any offers or interviews for london unis as they require at least AAA for predictions
Original post by Drkkunwar
Hi

Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending