I am 14, i dislike men and islam AMA

Scroll to see replies

I’m 11yo and I dislike carrots. AMA
Reply 41
Original post by keptinside
I’m 11yo and I dislike carrots. AMA

LOL why do you dislike them? :smile:
Original post by ugly245
Uhm i studied islam on my own before i left it. I know its not permissible to HARSHLY beat women in islam, but islam permits men to DISCIPLINE/lightly beat their wives :smile:.

''If this does not make you realise how highly women are regarded in Islam then idk what will''

LOL is that why men are in charge of women? is that why women inheritance is half of the man? is that why islam permits female sex slaves? oh and i think thats why men are allowed to boss women around? and discipline them?

Can’t really blame Islam for all of that when you look at the UK and majority of the political leaders are male? And they are in charge of the entire country, bar Theresa May recently but i don’t get why you think Islam is the ONLY aspect in which males usually dominate in🤣 males usually dominate in many aspects of the world your acting like Islam is an anomaly about is that why men are allowed to boss women around where are you getting all this from. For all I care you can hate Islam idec but make sure you 100% state both sides and acc FACTS before you start waffling. You can’t state some info and leave others out? Do you not know that paradise lies under your mother’s feet but no ofc youd want to leave that out. women have a higher status in Islam than men but it just SEEMS like men do. But whatever I’m not here to change your views each to their own😂but stop promoting fake news
Original post by ugly245
LOL why do you dislike them? :smile:

Cuz y not
Reply 44
Original post by cocopops1998
Can’t really blame Islam for all of that when you look at the UK and majority of the political leaders are male? And they are in charge of the entire country, bar Theresa May recently but i don’t get why you think Islam is the ONLY aspect in which males usually dominate in🤣 males usually dominate in many aspects of the world your acting like Islam is an anomaly about

Islam claims to be from God and that god claims he is just and all loving. Yet that god creates unjust/sexist law/rulings that hurt women, abuses them etc. He contradicts himself. I cant believe in a god that allows women to suffer because of him.

I know most leaders (in this year) are men? so whats your point?

I also know women are capable of being great leader. Also in the developed countries women are allowed to lead, they have freedom to study, work and go out whenever they want.

is that why men are allowed to boss women around where are you getting all this from.

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا - 4:34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Men are in charge of women. In islam women need/have WALI and that wali can tell her not to work, he can force her to wear niqab and stay home etc.

For all I care you can hate Islam idec but make sure you 100% state both sides and acc FACTS before you start waffling. You can’t state some info and leave others out? Do you not know that paradise lies under your mother’s feet but no ofc youd want to leave that out. women have a higher status in Islam than men but it just SEEMS like men do. But whatever I’m not here to change your views each to their own😂but stop promoting fake news

Well they asked me why i left islam and i gave them an honest answer :confused: i quoted the stuff i rejected in islam and of course i rejected them because are negative, sexist, horrible stuff.

I know there are good stuff in islam.

You can’t state some info and leave others out?

So you agree there are bad stuff/rules in islam?

But whatever I’m not here to change your views each to their own😂but stop promoting fake news

I am not promoting fake news, its you that dont know the kind of islam i mention because of your lack of knowledge about islam.

Above
Yeah the angels also curse the woman if she refuses to have sex with her husband. That’s written in the Quran too. The Quran actually promotes rape culture.
This is a personal thing with the abuse going on between your parents, so to the ppl in the thread who think that Islam makes you hate men think again. it’s a personal thing not every household has a father who abuses his wife, in fact Islam acc forbids against this and tbh if you acc bother to look into it properly without actively trying to find issues or anything bad’ then you’d see that in Islam a man who makes a woman cry, the angels will curse his every step. If this does not make you realise how highly women are regarded in Islam then idk what will ( btw there are many more hadiths and quotes I just don’t have time to for them this is what ik off the top of my head )
Original post by Fermion.
Yeah the angels also curse the woman if she refuses to have sex with her husband. That’s written in the Quran too. The Quran actually promotes rape culture.

Not really but ok
Reply 47
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Agreed, Islam is toxic and nasty. But why the hate against men, are you a pink-haired radical feminist?

so u accept hate against a religion but not against men? the standard of muslims is FAR higher than the standard of men. As a girl, I absolutely despise men whereas I've never had problems with muslims.
Original post by Sjsjsjl
so u accept hate against a religion but not against men? the standard of muslims is FAR higher than the standard of men. As a girl, I absolutely despise men whereas I've never had problems with muslims.

Wtf are you on about, dupe account? Hating on Islam isn’t the same as hating Muslims, learn the difference.
Not really but ok

how is it "not really" lmao
Not really but ok

Yes really. That angel Hadith is emotional blackmail and the promotion of marital rape, no two ways about it. Islam is sexist towards women with the Quran and sunnah saying women are deficient in intelligence and religion, women making up the majority of hell’s inhabitants, their testimony being worth half that of a man’s, inheriting half of what their brothers do etc.
I don’t hate non Muslims or anyone who has an issue with Islam, ppl have their own opinion but ppl need to bear in mind that some stuff is sensitive and if you disagree with it then so be it, but some ppl are trying to hard to express their hatred for Islam which I dont understand. Can ppl just live in peace and harmony whether you are Muslim or not we are all the same at the end of the day so can people spread positivity😂
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yes really. That angel Hadith is emotional blackmail and the promotion of marital rape, no two ways about it. Islam is horrifically sexist towards women with the Quran and sunnah saying women are deficient in intelligence and religion, women making up the majority of hell’s inhabitants, their testimony being worth half that of a man’s, inheriting half of what their brothers do etc.

Honestly there are valid reasons for every single one of these but nvm.

Can I just ask have you personally had an issue with a particular Muslim or is this built up on something else?
(edited 4 years ago)
Damn, I was only 15 when I left Islam but you were 12, impressive.
Original post by Scrollery
Damn, I was only 15 when I left Islam but you were 12, impressive.

'Impressive' :rofl:
All I'm going to say is that you need to have faith in your religion. I'm a Muslim and honestly Islam brings me peace.
Yes I have times where I just want to give up and even now I'm in an emotionally difficult situation but personally I wouldn't ever leave Islam because I trust Allah more than i trust myself.
And this life is a test, please remember this. All the hardships you face and everything that goes on for example their may be people persuading you to leave Islam and telling you that you did good if you left... all this is a test from Allah to see whether you are easily going to be influenced by what others say/do.
This is a test to see how strong your faith IN Allah is!
We all have different tests given to us by Allah but we need to understand that we cannot give in.
I'm not hating on anyone and I respect everyone.
I just wanted to tell you what I think as a Muslim who has been through quite a lot.
If you're not a Muslim from the very start that's a different story and either way I do not have anything against people who are not Muslims or non believers I love everyone for who they are.
But because I've always been a Muslim I know how much peace and content I get from being a Muslim and following Islam and I know others who are not Muslims wouldn't understand that hence itll be easier for them to say to you that you having left Islam is a good thing.

I hope things work out well for you! :smile:
Honestly there are valid reasons for every single one of these but nvm.

There are no valid reasons for any of those whatsoever. It’s medieval sexism, plain and simple.

Can I just ask have you personally had an issue with a particular Muslim or is this built up on something else?

No, no, don’t bring Muslims into this. What we’re discussing is Islam, and how it’s a discriminatory ideology.

sjsjsjll
Men are disgusting. I'm sure there are good men, but they are rare. You idiots can build and create all the technology u want. Weapons change, Buildings get taller, But the heart of men never changes. You are a disgrace to humankind.

Very poor troll. Amazing that you're actually a guy and pretending to hate men just to troll.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ugly245
I live in the middle east (UAE), but i am planning to study in the uk or usa when i am done with school.

I am also an ex muslim. I left islam 2 years ago, even though i havent told any of my family yet.

I wanted to make this thread because i want/need to empty my mind and tell someone (people) what i cant tell my family or friends.

So, AMA

I'm an exmuslim and I used to also(as an exmuslim) be an incel who held a disdain for women , but just as I learnt there's no sane reason to dislike women in general I'm sure you'll learn the same about men.As for islam well, it's alright to hate it- I personally dislike it- just don't take that hatred out on normal muslims as some exmooses do
Original post by ugly245
And that man beats the **** out of my mother and mentally abuses her.

Well that's one man, not every single man.

It's like me getting punched by a minority and then claiming to rightfully hate all minorities.
Original post by Obolinda
-that assumes that she is/should be grateful for merely existing
-she already explained why she feels that way. Yes, it's not rational, but human psychology isn't anyway.

I'm saying it's stupid to generalise something to an ENTIRE gender. That's saying you already hate half the world because they were born a stupid way, and it's sexist to say that. Imagine the response if the genders were flipped.

Blatant misandry, not even trying to hide it. It's not OK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending