The Student Room Group

NCT Birth & Beyond 2019/

Is anyone here doing the birth and beyond degree with Worcester Uni? I was planning on waiting until next year as I’m due my second baby in October but I’ve decided to go for this year instead.
Will anyone be studying at Sheffield and Derby?
Reply 1
Hi. I’m studying the birth and beyond degree. I start this September. I’m located in Shropshire though so will be studying at Worcester university.
I think we will all be together for the induction days! It’ll be lovely to meet you. I’m still feeling really nervous about it. It’s been a long time since I did any studying
Original post by Chaz87
Hi. I’m studying the birth and beyond degree. I start this September. I’m located in Shropshire though so will be studying at Worcester university.
Reply 3
Yes I I’m pretty sure everyone is going to be together for the induction days. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Don’t worry you are not the only one who is nervous it’s been awhile since I’ve done any studying as well.
Original post by Mrs_McGovern
I think we will all be together for the induction days! It’ll be lovely to meet you. I’m still feeling really nervous about it. It’s been a long time since I did any studying
I’m nervous too! But also excited, do you know when induction days are, I haven’t received my info yet and I’m panicking as much daughter starts school September and I don’t want a clash!
Original post by Chaz87

I think it’s the 4th and 5th September xx
Original post by MrsDKirsty
I’m nervous too! But also excited, do you know when induction days are, I haven’t received my info yet and I’m panicking as much daughter starts school September and I don’t want a clash!
Reply 6
Yes induction days are the 4th and 5th September.

I think it’s the 4th and 5th September xx
Thank u x
Original post by Chaz87
Original post by Chaz87

I can’t wait to get started!
Reply 9
Same looking forward to getting started and meeting everyone.
I can’t wait to get started!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending