The Student Room Group

A sprinkle of Razzz-le Dazzle

*I had a really cool image for the title but TSR won't let me upload it :lol: . It'll be edited in here when it works!*

Welcome to...

[scrollr]A SPRINKLE OF RAZZZ-LE DAZZLE! :nyan:[/scrollr]

[scroll]Courtesy of Cringe™[/scroll]

This is going to be a new blog of mine where I just say random stuff going on in my crazy mind. It's probably going to be more free than my GYG and it'll probably do good for my mental health.

Feel free to comment on anything you find interesting or share stuff of your own!

Be prepared for loads of memes or vines, it's pretty much how I roll. :cool:

I hope you enjoy(?) this!

Razzz :hugs:

P.S Shout out to the ladies who were basically the source of inspiration!

@CHANELDIAMONDS > positivity thread > https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5879588

@Missradioactive > The radioactive blog ☢️ > https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6009096

Hand down, they're qweens and if you haven't checked these threads out yet then where have y'all been? :lol:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ooooo an insight into Razzz's brain :biggrin: Looking forward to it!
Original post by RazzzBerries
*I had a really cool image for the title but TSR won't let me upload it :lol: . It'll be edited in here when it works!*

Welcome to...

[scrollr]A SPRINKLE OF RAZZZ-LE DAZZLE! :nyan:[/scrollr]

[scroll]Courtesy of Cringe[/scroll][scroll][/scroll]

This is going to be a new blog of mine where I just say random stuff going on in my crazy mind. It's probably going to be more free than my GYG and it'll probably do good for my mental health.

Feel free to comment on anything you find interesting or share stuff of your own!

Be prepared for loads of memes or vines, it's pretty much how I roll. :cool:

I hope you enjoy(?) this!

Razzz :hugs:
Memes and Razzz - what more could a goatherd want?! :gah: :bhangra: :h:

Posting to subscribe :ninja:
cool :cool:
Original post by Themysticalegg
Ooooo an insight into Razzz's brain :biggrin: Looking forward to it!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Memes and Razzz - what more could a goatherd want?! :gah: :bhangra: :h:

Posting to subscribe :ninja:

:lol: :jumphug:
Original post by Obolinda
cool :cool:

PRSOM. Actually, PRSOM to everything you post on TSR. :lol:
Yay
haha, thx. means a lot. xx
PRSOM. Actually, PRSOM to everything you post on TSR. :lol:
I'm #shooketh a how quick time has flown. It's already June 30th and less than 2 months before results day.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Obolinda
haha, thx. means a lot. xx

:heart:

Original post by Yasmin1224
Yay

AND YOU FAM! :lol:
You rep literally all my posts and I never get to rep you back! :cube:
:gah:
YESSSS QUEEEEEEEN! ALL HAIL RAZZ! took u long heheh. THE TITLE PUT MY WHOLE BLOG CAREER TO SLEEP. also thank u babes 💖💖💖
I'm #shooketh too I remember when I first did GCSEs like it was yesterday, this was 7 years ago?!?!?!?! :colonhash:
I'm #shooketh a how quick time has flown. It's already June 30th and less than 2 months before results day.
Original post by Toastiekid
:gah:

:lol: :hugs:

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
YESSSS QUEEEEEEEN! ALL HAIL RAZZ! took u long heheh. THE TITLE PUT MY WHOLE BLOG CAREER TO SLEEP. also thank u babes 💖💖💖

I'm that type of procrastinator. I was like "Let's wait till July 1st to make it even" but then today I was like "Screw it :rofl: ". :lol:
LOL tbf it was going to be my Year 12 GYG title if I made one, so now imma have a dry Year 12 blog name :giggle:
Nppp :cube:
I'm #shooketh too I remember when I first did GCSEs like it was yesterday, this was 7 years ago?!?!?!?! :colonhash:

Quick, right?! It's weird to think how something so significant when you're 16 becomes close to irrelevant later o.O

AND YOU FAM! :lol:
You rep literally all my posts and I never get to rep you back! :cube:

Aww you don't have to rep me. I like reading your posts😊
I'm craving Doritos. Help.
(edited 4 years ago)
are u gay btw???

14 years since I did mine :shakecane:
Reply 19
how does one crave doritos wtf
I'm craving Doritos. Help.

Quick Reply

Latest