The Student Room Group

It's disgusting the way Ttingtox treats billions of TSRians

F**k Ttingtox and his troll accounts. Long live humanity! Does anyone have some ham I can celebrate his ban with - I'm off to look in the fridge.

Sorry for not being able to relate, but can you explain who Ttingtox is and what they do around TSR? I hear their names all the time but I never understood why this one is apart from the other trolls. :rofl:
I don't think there is a billion TSR'ians tho...
Reply 3
Honestly never seen the name Ttingtox, but I've seen and been in great conversation with all of their troll accounts. Great guy, those who haven't met him should *meat* him some time.
Thank you :rofl:! What sets this one apart from the regular trolls?!
Original post by RazzzBerries

Sorry for not being able to relate, but can you explain who Ttingtox is and what they do around TSR? I hear their names all the time but I never understood why this one is apart from the other trolls. :rofl:

lol i genuinely thought this was a vagina...
Reply 6
It's the person that's been making all these vegan threads with titles such as "IT IS SICK HOW HUMANITY KILLS BILLIONS OF ANIMALS" and others I can't remember on top of my head. They attack basically anyone that says they eat meat.
Original post by RazzzBerries

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
lol i genuinely thought this was a vagina...

Whoops :rofl: I should've chosen a more aesthetically pleasing ham, but it was one of the first on google lmao.
Original post by The Mogg
It's the person that's been making all these vegan threads with titles such as "IT IS SICK HOW HUMANITY KILLS BILLIONS OF ANIMALS" and others I can't remember on top of my head. They attack basically anyone that says they eat meat.

Ohhh that one! Thanks :lol:
You know you’ve made it in TSR life when he sends you fan mail.
I’m gonna send him a video of myself eating a juicy steak x
Original post by Fermion.
I’m gonna send him a video of myself eating a juicy steak x

Dirty :teehee:
Original post by The Mogg

I don't even eat meat & I get abusive messages/ insults from him. I remember I made the point that I don't like what happens in the meat industry but being aggressive & confrontational really isn't going to make anyone consider the other side of the argument. I've had loads of messages from him saying I support animal abuse & he keeps bringing up torturing dogs & cats. Also more general insults- calling me a whore & other pathetic name calling. All I can say is whoever he is, he has way, way too much time on his hands.
Original post by oaspdasfaf
Rather you send me a video of your dad dying. Seeing that skinny scumbag in pain will be hilarious.

I imagine the contents of your hard drive would be very interesting and possibly illegal.

Quick Reply

Latest