The Student Room Group

What are your hobbies? What does your day consist of?

As above. I'm really bored and have nothing better to do
tsr
sleep
Original post by EyestriX
As above. I'm really bored and have nothing better to do

Breakfast
Commute
Work
Lunch
Commute
Dinner
Watch the news
Sleep
Reply 4
Drinking
Breakfast
Tsr
Reddit
Go on nintendo switch for a bit
Lunch
Reddit
Do some jobs around the house
Tidy room (cos I'm unorganised like that)
Read
Make tea
Go to work if I have work
Then watch tv...

Sleep...but really I just watch netflix and listen to audiobooks

Repeat...
Sleeping
Breakfast
Going to school
Homework
More homework
Eating
Commuting😒
More eating
Watching youtube videos🙄
Sleeping
(edited 4 years ago)
eat, play games, gym, watch stuff, play more, sleep

you seem like the 10 hour gym guy not poetry, but thats cool
My day consists of 24 hours
I like birdwatching, drawing, watching military documentaries, playing with my hamster and helping on tsr
If I'm taking a day off studying, I'm usually with friends or working a full-day shift and then I'll spend my free time writing poetry, reading, and wasting time on netflix.
Currently my day on a weekday is TSRing, Netflixing and sometimes baking, and then going adventuring with the other half
A weekend varies so much - family events, other community events, going camping, on hikes, exploring places

Hobbies are baking and reading
Sit on my fat ass all day
Hobbies include: gaming, writing, reading and ice hockey.

I don't have a typical day tbh. I wake up, do stuff and then go to bed. How much, or what I do, depends mostly on how bad my depression is at the time.
Breakfast, Gaming, Running, Lunch, Studying military history + vehicles and tactics, drawing, anime/tv/movies,
research on that good stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), weight lifting, dinner, gaming then sleep.
of course i like a sleep, a lot)) i prefer everything that could relax me and keep me calm. i like reading, puzzles like this one wood trick, but best of all i like swimming. its a huge part of my life

Quick Reply

Latest