The Student Room Group

how does love feel like?

okay so i've been with someone and was wondering what it is that i'm feeling towards him.
it feels like i want to sleep in his arms and melt in them. he's so loving to me and i feel terrible thinking i even find other guys attractive because he's so sweet to me and doesn't deserve the slightest disrespect or even me looking at other people like that. being around him feels like i'm on a cloud that is so soft and when he puts his hand on my head or i lay on him or whatever i just feel like no harm can come to me. it's weird to say but he feels a bit like a parent in terms of how much comfort he brings me. i'm extremely comfortable around him and i love his company so much. he's the definition of caring and loving.

i have no idea how love feels like but i do trust him and know he wouldn't want to hurt me. i wouldnt want to hurt him either.

i am not a jealous person but when i think of him finding other girls attractive i do feel some type of way - which i can't control and wouldnt expect to feel, but im not sure if that's my ego talking as terrible as that sounds

i do find him somewhat physically attractive, but sometimes i do question whether i'm attracted to him. he isn't the most attractive PHYSICALLY that i've seen or been with. he isn't my type on paper nor is he particularly exceptionally good looking in my opinion, however, personality wise, he is amazing. i really do love his personality so much but i'm so scared of messing it up because of the whole attraction thing. like, i'm not NOT attracted to him, but in my opinion he looks average (not unattractive, just not particularly someone i'd look at and go wow) and yeah i'm worried i might mess it up because i know i can feel more for a person if they had the looks.

anyway, despite this, i still feel like i have intense emotions for him that are so calming. almost feels like i have a child and have unconditional acceptation and love for him. but i dont know if that is romantic love?? i dont know what it is im feeling so if anyone can help out and try to explain how love feels like i'd be really grateful
Honestly, I don't think I've ever read anything that screams "LOVE" more than your post. It is actually worthy of publishing
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Sounds like love :smile:
Appearance stands on the last step to make you stumble over again.
I don't know but i feel somewhat the same and I'm not sure either
If you're not sure because of his looks, i think it matters much less than personality. Imo if you like someone's personality you start liking their looks too, even if you initially didn't
Reply 6
Original post by EyestriX
If you're not sure because of his looks, i think it matters much less than personality. Imo if you like someone's personality you start liking their looks too, even if you initially didn't

totally agree, if someone has a really good personality then they become more attractive overall
Original post by MattH01
totally agree, if someone has a really good personality then they become more attractive overall

Yup! But it doesn't work the other way round so personality should be priority
Reply 8
exactly, you can be attracted to someone physically for a while then realise that you're not actually compatible or really love each other you're just attracted to them physically
Original post by EyestriX
Yup! But it doesn't work the other way round so personality should be priority
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Very moist and warm.

moist in roadman terms?
This is weird
Aw how cute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending