Original post by MysticalUnicorn🦄
Well done! :excited:
My teachers used the exact same excuse. Except it was for everything. 😨
Me: 'Why are the exams crammed into one week?'
Teacher: 'Years 10 and 11 are priority.' Woop woop. 😝😣

Ooh French. Tell me how it went. Which exam was it? 🤔💗
Thank you! Yes, they're end of years. Woop. 😨
My French ones are a bit different though. I'll explain in further posts, but basically I have to do them to get into Spanish. 😝

What are you studying (if you are studying 🤔) for?

ah good luck!
i've just finished my gcses lol so im onto a levels next year eek! hopefully i'll get the grades for bio chem maths and psychology
Best of luck- I'm sure you'll do really well in your GCSEs. 😎🙃

Woah, those A level subjects look awesome, but really difficult. You must be nervous lmao.

Would you like a tag? 🤔
Original post by mez_merising
ah good luck!
i've just finished my gcses lol so im onto a levels next year eek! hopefully i'll get the grades for bio chem maths and psychology
Bonjour :nyan:
Today has been eventful. In a good way, but I'm exhausted. :headfire:
I have an ice skating test tomorrow. Yes, I ice skate 😂 and it's one of my favourite hobbies. :yeah: Anyway, I am super duper wuper anxious because I really wanna get onto the next level. :colondollar: Like badly. 😢

I'm taking revision slowly today, mostly because of my nose. I've been in school for most of today with a red tissue, which proved to be fun in P.E. :youbetcha: Anna oop. 😝

Revision:
Chemistry Le Chatelier's principle and equilibrium etc. Ewww. 😥
Maths homework. 😎
L'environnement questions.
French listening past paper.

Ok, so physics right. 😶
As you all know, physics is not a nice subject for me. At all. And the paper we did was... disgusting. 😐

And I got above. Bruh. I got above. If you want the grade, ask away. But let's just say I got above for now. 😯🤤😲😓 And the physics teacher was staring at me like wth and I was laughing and hitting the woah for about half an hour. This is like the best news ever, it deserves another TSR fiesta.

:adore: :woohoo: :007: :007: :007: :colondollar: :eek: :gfight: :cube: :eek3: :bhangra: :bl: :dontknow: :party: :excited: :horns: :teehee: :rofl3: :nyan: :lovie2: :lovie: :cookie:

Imma do a TSR fiesta every time I'm happy.
Other than the physics, I had French and my teacher hasn't mentioned any exams. Which. Gives. Me. More. Time. :biggrin:

There are other things as well, but they take a very long time to explain lol. 😏

Non-revision:
I'm binge watching TV.
I hate crows.
Don't ask.
I was eating an éclair this morning.
Saw a massive crow.
Dropped it and screamed because this crow started cawing at me.
Never saw the éclair again.
It was nice while it lasted. 😿

Tag List:

Spoiler

Thanks to everybody supporting me. Hope you have had a good day and best of luck. 💖
(edited 4 years ago)
Best of luck- I'm sure you'll do really well in your GCSEs. 😎🙃

Woah, those A level subjects look awesome, but really difficult. You must be nervous lmao.

Would you like a tag? 🤔

nah I enjoy those subjects so it’ll be alright hopefully😬😬 and yeah I’d love a tag x
Lol the poor éclair oh well that's an excuse kf you fail any tests just say u were stressed about the dropped éclair
I have an ice skating test tomorrow. Yes, I ice skate 😂 and it's one of my favourite hobbies. :yeah: Anyway, I am super duper wuper anxious because I really wanna get onto the next level. :colondollar: Like badly. 😢

I'm taking revision slowly today, mostly because of my nose. I've been in school for most of today with a red tissue, which proved to be fun in P.E. :youbetcha: Anna oop. 😝

Revision:
Maths homework. 😎

Ok, so physics right. 😶
As you all know, physics is not a nice subject for me. At all. And the paper we did was... disgusting. 😐

I was praying for a pass.
And I got above. Bruh. I got above. If you want the grade, ask away. But let's just say I got above for now. 😯🤤😲😓 And the physics teacher was staring at me like wth and I was laughing and hitting the woah for about half an hour. This is like the best news ever, it deserves another TSR fiesta.

:adore: :woohoo: :007: :007: :007: :colondollar: :eek: :gfight: :cube: :eek3: :bhangra: :bl: :dontknow: :party: :excited: :horns: :teehee: :rofl3: :nyan: :lovie2: :lovie: :cookie:

Other than the physics, I had French and my teacher hasn't mentioned any exams. Which. Gives. Me. More. Time. :biggrin:

There are other things as well, but they take a very long time to explain lol. 😏

Non-revision:
I'm binge watching TV.
I hate crows.
Don't ask.
Saw a massive crow.

Tag List:

Spoiler

Thanks to everybody supporting me. Hope you have had a good day and best of luck. 💖
It's good that you love them. 😄 I hope you do really well on results day.

I'll tag you with the next update. 💖 xx
Best of luck.
Original post by mez_merising
nah I enjoy those subjects so it’ll be alright hopefully😬😬 and yeah I’d love a tag x
The éclair was my life. The crow just ruined it. 😐
When I get a U in my French speaking, I'll blame my best pal, the crow. I'm sure he or she will be delighted. 😎
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
Lol the poor éclair oh well that's an excuse kf you fail any tests just say u were stressed about the dropped éclair
I like it how all of your subjects have the same exam board lol
Ikr? Nothing better than repitition.
I'm actually unsure about Sports Studies. If it's a different board I'll cry. 🙄 Especially since I've bought the AQA textbook. 😟
Original post by The RAR
I like it how all of your subjects have the same exam board lol
Reply 30
Well done! :biggrin: I said you would do well in physics :smile: .. you don't have much luck getting to and from school do you 😂.. didn't u fall over a bin once?

Revision:
Maths homework. 😎

Ok, so physics right. 😶

Non-revision:
I'm binge watching TV.
I hate crows.
Don't ask.
Saw a massive crow.

Tag List:

Spoiler

Revision:
Maths homework. 😎

Ok, so physics right. 😶

Non-revision:
I'm binge watching TV.
I hate crows.
Don't ask.
Saw a massive crow.

Tag List:

Spoiler

I wanna know your physics grade
Amazing start, can I be tagged?
(My GYG looks so bad compared to this one :cry:)
Yup. And I got chased by an angry neighbour because of it lmao. 😓

Ryan- I would just like to say thank you for always believing in me. I know I have said this loads, but you have never once doubted me over PMs. I have ranted and raved and you have just read and adviced and always been supportive. I have trusted you with the French, physics, chemistry and everything and you have kept that to yourself. You are an incredible friend to have and a credit to yourself- I don't know how to ever repay you.
😎😶😄
Original post by RyanC_
Well done! :biggrin: I said you would do well in physics :smile: .. you don't have much luck getting to and from school do you 😂.. didn't u fall over a bin once?
Alright. Let me just say this- I scraped the grade. When I say scraped I mean I was bang on the percentage needed lol. End in style. 🙃

And the physics teacher's face was incredible. He told me I was gonna fail- and I didn't! 😲

I got a grade 8. I just wanted to pass, nothing more. And this is my really weak science and it was a catastrophic exam which we learnt nothing about. 🤤
Original post by LucyOr15
I wanna know your physics grade
Of course- I'll tag you in the next update.

Don't say that! Your GYG is incredible, you should be really proud of how you set it up and how many people are reading. 😀🙃

Best of luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Satyr
Amazing start, can I be tagged?
(My GYG looks so bad compared to this one :cry:)
Looking at yours and @Ivanita-Ariana's GYG I'm going to make some changes to mine from the inspiration I have taken out of both your GYGs.
Of course- I'll tag you in the next update.

Don't say that! Your GYG is incredible, you should be really proud of how you set it up and how many people are reading. 😀🙃

Best of luck! :biggrin:
Reply 37
😂that's kinda funny .. sorry, it just is 😂

Awwwww, you made my day again :biggrin: thank you!! I should thank you too for all of your amazing advice and help, it really has helped calm my nerves around GCSEs/studying :woo: .. we all have to rant sometimes, it's unhealthy not to tbh :smile: . You should be very proud of yourself, you are one of the main people that made me feel so welcome on TSR and not scared me away instantly.. 😅 and you are such a nice, inspirational person :biggrin: (and my fave TSR friend hehe). Thank you!!!!!!! 😁

.. Trust me, next year you won't want to know me after my endless panic about GCSEs :/ TBH I actually told my parents it's probably best if they move out just so they don't go crazy :s-smilie:

Spoiler

(Original post by MysticalUnicorn🦄)

Yup. And I got chased by an angry neighbour because of it lmao. 😓

Ryan- I would just like to say thank you for always believing in me. I know I have said this loads, but you have never once doubted me over PMs. I have ranted and raved and you have just read and adviced and always been supportive. I have trusted you with the French, physics, chemistry and everything and you have kept that to yourself. You are an incredible friend to have and a credit to yourself- I don't know how to ever repay you.
😎😶😄
:colondollar:
You really shouldn't take inspiration from mine lmao. It's not the best. 😓
Original post by Satyr
Looking at yours and @Ivanita-Ariana's GYG I'm going to make some changes to mine from the inspiration I have taken out of both your GYGs.
I didn't know that I made you feel welcome. :colondollar: As for nice and inspirational. 😢 I will admit, you have become a very close TSR friend too because of your support.

Bruh, we both gonna be ranting. I'll be panicking about mocks and you about the real thing (you're going into Year 11 right?).🤔😨

Lol the parent thing made me laugh. 🙃

Good luck. 😎
Original post by RyanC_
😂that's kinda funny .. sorry, it just is 😂

Awwwww, you made my day again :biggrin: thank you!! I should thank you too for all of your amazing advice and help, it really has helped calm my nerves around GCSEs/studying :woo: .. we all have to rant sometimes, it's unhealthy not to tbh :smile: . You should be very proud of yourself, you are one of the main people that made me feel so welcome on TSR and not scared me away instantly.. 😅 and you are such a nice, inspirational person :biggrin: (and my fave TSR friend hehe). Thank you!!!!!!! 😁

.. Trust me, next year you won't want to know me after my endless panic about GCSEs :/ TBH I actually told my parents it's probably best if they move out just so they don't go crazy :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending