Whatever floats your boat :dontknow:

Do you have any non-sexual date ideas? :idea:
Alrighty then 👀
if i had a car i would've took my ex to a beach instead of starbucks 😂
Original post by DrawTheLine
Whatever floats your boat :dontknow:

Do you have any non-sexual date ideas? :idea:

sex life not active then i guess? :wink: jk

yeah - book dates, picnic, cinema, watch a tv show together, ice skating, SEX, tennis, park, theme park, shopping, museum, mini golf

tbh whatever you do im sure you'll be happy no matter what cos i assume hes the person you love unconditionally even if it means doing nothing
Original post by Rid The Kid
if i had a car i would've took my ex to a beach instead of starbucks 😂

:rofl: was it a good Starbucks date tho?
It's important for all couples to have that time to themselves, spend time together and enjoy each other's company. :lovie2: Sometimes it can get a little bit tricky to think of new, fun and exciting date ideas. :hmmmm:

What do you and your other half like to do? :daydreaming: Anything unusual or particularly adventurous? :scuba:

Let us know your favourite date ideas! :yep:

we're pretty simple, either a cinema date, a trip to a resteraunt or i ll cook us a 3 course meal at home.
(edited 4 years ago)
:rofl: was it a good Starbucks date tho?

i was like 15 so all we talked about was riverdale and other cringy stuff 😂
Original post by coolangelcakes
sex life not active then i guess? :wink: jk

yeah - book dates, picnic, cinema, watch a tv show together, ice skating, SEX, tennis, park, theme park, shopping, museum, mini golf

tbh whatever you do im sure you'll be happy no matter what cos i assume hes the person you love unconditionally even if it means doing nothing

Which one is your favourite? :curious:

Ah I'm not asking for myself lol! :lol: Just a discussion to get people talking about awesome date ideas, maybe giving inspiration to people in new relationships struggling with interesting ideas :idea:

Original post by claireestelle
we're pretty simple, either a cinema date, a trip to a resteraunt or i ll cook us a 3 course meal at home.

3 course meals :drool:
Original post by Rid The Kid
i was like 15 so all we talked about was riverdale and other cringy stuff 😂

That's cute :h:

Ah I'm not asking for myself lol! :lol: Just a discussion to get people talking about awesome date ideas, maybe giving inspiration to people in new relationships struggling with interesting ideas :idea:

last time I did garlic mushrooms, salmon pasta and strawberry cheesecake :smile:

SEX :colondollar:
simple things like home made meal, reading books, walks and sex of course :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
last time I did garlic mushrooms, salmon pasta and strawberry cheesecake :smile:

That sounds great! :ahee: (except for mushrooms because they're my food nightmare) :yucky: Does Mr CE take the apron too? :hmmmm:

SEX :colondollar:
simple things like home made meal, reading books, walks and sex of course :smile:

Simple dates can often be the best ones :yep:
That sounds great! :ahee: (except for mushrooms because they're my food nightmare) :yucky: Does Mr CE take the apron too? :hmmmm:

I hate doing the dishes so he does them and I cook, works perfectly for us. He
made us brownies recently, I didn't tell him not to melt the chocolate in a plastic bowl until it was too late , he can cook if I asked though.
That sounds absolutely perfect! Something about the beach and ocean is really peaceful and romantic

ikr. don't get the deal about dressing up and going somewhere fancy. simple things make the days feel longer with the love of your life and obviously don't forget the sex :wink::colondollar:
ikr. don't get the deal about dressing up and going somewhere fancy. simple things make the days feel longer with the love of your life and obviously don't forget the sex :wink::colondollar:

I think going somewhere fancy or putting more effort in should be for those special occasions like a 10th anniversary or something. But just general day-to-day dates, yeah something simple works very nicely. I doubt many regular non-celebrity couples could afford to get all fancy every week for date night!
I think going somewhere fancy or putting more effort in should be for those special occasions like a 10th anniversary or something. But just general day-to-day dates, yeah something simple works very nicely. I doubt many regular non-celebrity couples could afford to get all fancy every week for date night!

yeah here and there its okay
i love natural things like walks, reading, sitting by the beach - imagine it to be so peaceful
wouldn't even do fancy stuff every week if i was a billionaire haha
Reply 38
We make a 3 course meal and then have a walk down the beach during sunset. Others include anime marathon
Before we broke up, my BF and I spent valentine's day at IKEA. Not the most romantic, but it was fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending