The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i would wash my **** before receiving a bj
also some girls like giving Bj's and they're the best!
only if he’s hot
i don't enjoy it but i do it anyway because it hurts waaaay less than sex itself and gets him off quicker. so in a way for me i'd rather do that than have sex and hurt myself
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
i would wash my **** before receiving a bj

I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to do this almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'.. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
eww that's bad if my girlfriend was gonna give me a bj i'd make sure i was clean for her
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to suck his **** almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'. he had smegma all over his **** head and all up in his foreskin. this is a 21 year old man by the way.
1- men are incredibly unhygienic and not self conscious like girls are. They don't think twice about making you suck their **** without showering first.
2- how does moving your head up and down do anything for the girl? it's not sexy, it's a repetitive boring movement. i just don't get it.

Not all men are unhygienic - not fair to generalise like that!

It's called being selfless. You don't always do something for someone else with the intention of it benefiting you. People do it because it pleases their partner, and they like seeing their partner happy.
Reply 8
I know it's an overgeneralisation but in my experience they never do. My ex would force me to suck his **** almost every day and he never showered for bjs. He showered like once every 3 days and never used soap/body wash on his **** because 'his mum said he shouldn't'. he had smegma all over his **** head and all up in his foreskin. this is a 21 year old man by the way.

This made me feel sick
Bit of a generalisation. I've never sucked a **** that smelled, nor would I. Many men have the decency to shower or wash their intimate parts beforehand at the very least.

It's a massive turn on knowing that you're giving pleasure to them, that's where the enjoyment comes from IMO.
eww that's bad if my girlfriend was gonna give me a bj i'd make sure i was clean for her

Original post by Megxn0
This made me feel sick

Honestly not to be dramatic but I think I may be traumatised. I was a stupid innocent 16 year old just trying to please, so I thought I was being a good girlfriend by pretending not to notice the smegma and still sucking it anyway. i havent had a boyfriend since because i now resent men
1- men are incredibly unhygienic and not self conscious like girls are. They don't think twice about making you suck their **** without showering first.
2- how does moving your head up and down do anything for the girl? it's not sexy, it's a repetitive boring movement. i just don't get it.

count the generally incorrect generalisations
Idk, the idea of satisfying and pleasing someone you care about can be quite a turn on.

The position of being on your knees is also quite sexy.
Honestly not to be dramatic but I think I may be traumatised. I was a stupid innocent 16 year old just trying to please, so I thought I was being a good girlfriend by pretending not to notice the smegma and still sucking it anyway. i havent had a boyfriend since because i now resent men

oh gosh im sorry you went through that
you said he made you give him head everyday, that sounds like pressure and he sounds like he basically used you for head tbh

Yeah, that's just wrong on every level. He wasn't doing it right
Dunno, he's still getting a bj, as opposed to a gum full of cheese.
Idk either, I’d rather eat a lady out tbh
LOOOOOL he should’ve used a toilet roll
i would wash my **** before

wow man cmon leave some girls for the rest of us, guess who's getting laid tonight everyone ☝☝☝this guy right here.

srsly tho, no one cares its a weird flex but ok. what were u expecting out of that. I sound like a fat acne ridden loser in his moms basement I'll just stop.....

Latest

Trending

Trending