The Student Room Group

When will girls grow up and stop liking bad guys?

When will girls stop liking bullies and bad guys who they think are “cool” by doing all the bad thing like snorting drugs, smoking beating up people physically inferior to them?

Scroll to see replies

That's just a generalisation/stereotype.

I'd rather not date someone that snorts coke as much as they drink it.
Original post by joe goldberg
When will girls stop liking bullies and bad guys who they think are “cool” by doing all the bad thing like snorting drugs, smoking beating up people physically inferior to them?

But girls don’t like these kind of guys?
Reply 3
who doesn't enjoy a good scrap?
i laughed and a tear came out until i read “bad”
idk what movie you saw this in, but it doesn't happen often lol
Did the Afghan girl reject you loooool
It does happen a lot. A girl in my gym rejected me and was interested in a guy who looked intimidating
Original post by wxgmak
Did the Afghan girl reject you loooool

She didn’t even give me a chance prolly because I only smoke or look like a bad guy. I’m a nice guy with my own values
She didn’t even give me a chance prolly because I only smoke or look like a bad guy. I’m a nice guy with my own values

R/niceguys
If she isn’t attracted to you then what can anyone else do? Stop generalising girls and putting down other boys just because one girl doesn’t like you.
Don’t know where you got this from. I don’t particularly get fanny flutters when a guy tells me he’s just back from jail.
It does happen a lot. A girl in my gym rejected me and was interested in a guy who looked intimidating

Look. I’m a girl. I know what girls think and I know what they look for in guys.

Girls do not look for bad guys. Girls care about PERSONALITY. Sure, being good looking helps a lot, but an average looking guy can find a great girl if he has a good personality.

And by good personality I do not mean ‘nice’. Just because u are nice doesn’t mean u have a good personality, it doesn’t mean ur interesting, and it doesn’t mean it’s good enough for a girl to be attracted to you. Being nice is the BARE MINIMUM. Most guys are nice. So don’t act like it’s such an achievement that ur ‘nice’.
If the fact that ur ‘nice’ is ur biggest selling point, then no wonder ur having trouble finding a girl. Because nice is good but it’s the bare minimum and it’s not enough for a girlfriend.

You need to have good interests, you need to be good at holding a conversation. U need to have aspirations for the future. You need to have good self esteem. U need to make the girl feel special and DMing her “hey” or just asking her out, without having even bothered to ask for her name isn’t going to cut it.

Look, I’d love to give u some more tips and bits, but only if ur receptive to it. I know what works and what doesn’t. It’s great that u think ur nice, but be honest, u wouldn’t date a girl purely because u thought she was ‘nice’.

Please let me know if u want the advice, otherwise I’ll just get off ur thread
Original post by Anonymous
Look. I’m a girl. I know what girls think and I know what they look for in guys.

Girls do not look for bad guys. Girls care about PERSONALITY. Sure, being good looking helps a lot, but an average looking guy can find a great girl if he has a good personality.

And by good personality I do not mean ‘nice’. Just because u are nice doesn’t mean u have a good personality, it doesn’t mean ur interesting, and it doesn’t mean it’s good enough for a girl to be attracted to you. Being nice is the BARE MINIMUM. Most guys are nice. So don’t act like it’s such an achievement that ur ‘nice’.
If the fact that ur ‘nice’ is ur biggest selling point, then no wonder ur having trouble finding a girl. Because nice is good but it’s the bare minimum and it’s not enough for a girlfriend.

You need to have good interests, you need to be good at holding a conversation. U need to have aspirations for the future. You need to have good self esteem. U need to make the girl feel special and DMing her “hey” or just asking her out, without having even bothered to ask for her name isn’t going to cut it.

Look, I’d love to give u some more tips and bits, but only if ur receptive to it. I know what works and what doesn’t. It’s great that u think ur nice, but be honest, u wouldn’t date a girl purely because u thought she was ‘nice’.

Please let me know if u want the advice, otherwise I’ll just get off ur thread

I want your advice but make sure that your advice is for Instagram because I can’t randomly go to girls and start talking to them
if these 'bad guys' are hot and have great personalities then yes I prob would date them, I wouldn't date them just cus they are 'bad' though
Original post by Fermion.
Don’t know where you got this from. I don’t particularly get fanny flutters when a guy tells me he’s just back from jail.

Lol most of the bad guys girls like have not been to jail but there is much more chance that they’ll end up in jail because most of the girls mistake possessiveness as care which is where they are wrong
Because bad guys are more fun to be around. They tend to be more masculine and dominant and these traits attracts women due to evolutionary biology.
Original post by Student21x
Because bad guys are more fun to be around. They tend to be more masculine and dominant and these traits attracts women due to evolutionary biology.

Wow what a slap on the face of womanhood. That’s why I plead women not to fall for bad guys as it promotes such MCP behavior
Original post by margiekins
if these 'bad guys' are hot and have great personalities then yes I prob would date them, I wouldn't date them just cus they are 'bad' though

So you would date a guy who has a charge sheet against him or someone who’s been suspended from work or college due to their shoddy behavior 👏👏👏
Original post by Student21x

Yes being good looking is attractive to women, just as it’s attractive to men. But women don’t go for bad guys. They go for interesting people who can hold a conversation. Out of interest, what would u consider a ‘bad guy’?
So you would date a guy who has a charge sheet against him or someone who’s been suspended from work or college due to their shoddy behavior 👏👏👏

What do u consider a ‘bad guy’

Quick Reply