The Student Room Group

When will girls grow up and stop liking bad guys?

Scroll to see replies

Women go for a wide variety of men.

Although they tend to avoid the type who make whiny threads on TSR.
Im rejecting the Darwinian nonsense almost every 21 year old guy peddles about women wanting a "strong, masculine faced (a prominent brow bone suggests that the eyes are protected in battle) assertive provider" type man which as we know is total nonsense. They want the opposite. They want a pretty feminine featured trophy husband.

Most young millenial women prefer feminine babyfaced men of their own race. I almost never see women with masculine-faced white men unless you are talking women in their late 30s and older

For women, a tall blond white man with deep set eyes conjures images of Donald Trump, sexism, racism (In addition to the masculine deep set eyes being an undesirable feature)
Original post by Student21x
You are right that women’s taste in men changes over time, largely due to media and cultural changes. More and more women are going for interracial relationships now. This supports the Darwinist view which you reject because there is the belief that mixed race children genetically superior.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by artist905
Im rejecting the Darwinian nonsense young 20 somthings peddle about women wanting a "strong, assertive provider" type man which as we know is total nonsense. They want the opposite. They want a pretty feminine featured trophy husband.

Most young millenial women prefer feminine men of their own race. I almost never see women with masculine-faced white men.

For women, a tall white man with deep set eyes conjures images of Donald Trump and racism (In addition to the masculine deep set eyes being an undesirable feature)

I sort of agree that women want a feminine, passive beta guy they can control.

It comes down to two things. A man who is good for long term relationships, who has money and can provide stuff for her and the kids. These guys tend to be liberal, feminine, baby faced guys with degrees, good jobs etc.

But women like the typical alpha male, tall, masculine, dominant etc, for short term sexual encounters and pleasures, like one night stands etc. These are the bad guys who aren’t good for stable long term relationships.
Original post by joe goldberg
If being dull means not to take drugs, not smoking, not beating up people, not having anger management then I’m pretty happy being a dull person. My well being is above any girl I like

Look, personally, I don’t go for guys that smoke Or do drugs. I don’t smoke or do drugs.

Whilst U may consider smoking and doing drugs ‘morally’ bad, would u seriously not date a girl who was gorgeous and interesting and funny just because she smoked? Just because someone smokes, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they will treat a woman badly. It doesn’t make them less interesting or attractive, or all the things that really matter. It doesn’t make them less kind, or empathetic.

Again I don’t smoke or do drugs and I wouldn’t date someone that did cause I’ve seen the effect it had on friends of mine and I don’t want to be a widow at 40.

In terms of beating people up and anger management, do u honestly, really believe that girls go for men like that? They don’t. Why do u think they do?

It comes down to two things. A man who is good for long term relationships, who has money and can provide stuff for her and the kids. These guys tend to be liberal, feminine, baby faced guys with degrees, good jobs etc.

But women like the typical alpha male, tall, masculine, dominant etc, for short term sexual encounters and pleasures, like one night stands etc. These are the bad guys who aren’t good for stable long term relationships.

Why do u think women want to control men?
Then why do I always see tall masculine, deep set-eyed men alone in public, looking miserable? I never see them at coffee shops, bistros, shopping malls, or restaurants on Tinder dates with the women who supposedly lust after them.

I do see women with effeminite Zayn Malik types or bug-eyed unassuming soyboys. These soyboys that men love to bash seem to be doing pretty well with women.
Most western women under age 28 are either completely uninterested in men or want a babyfaced prettyboy they can show off to their girlfriends.
Original post by joe goldberg
It does happen a lot. A girl in my gym rejected me and was interested in a guy who looked intimidating

Was that guy Pakistani?
Most western women under age 28 are either completely uninterested in men or want a babyfaced prettyboy they can show off to their girlfriends.

This is kind of a private question so don’t answer if u don’t want to, but how many relationships have u been in and what were they like?
Original post by Anonymous
Why do u think women want to control men?

Because in most cases it is the man who earns the most money in the relationship and if the woman can control her man, she therefore controls his bank account.

How many women have u had relationships with? Not one night stands but like, real relationships?
Then why do the few millenial women I see with guys in public , they are always with babyfaced pretty boys?

Oh right, because not only are they more attractive than masculine-faced men in 2019, people attach positive personality traits to babyfaced men.

(Original post by Justbeingmyself)
That's a generalise, most of my friends who have girlfriends are decent and nice people. Girls have different preferences at the end of the day.
Then why do the few millenial women I see with guys in public , they are always with babyfaced pretty boys?

Oh right, because not only are they more attractive than masculine-faced men in 2019, people attach positive personality traits to babyfaced men.

Yeah but she’s probably screwing a black guy or alpha male behind his back. Fem guys are good for money. She gets her sexual satisfaction from bad guys. Trust me.

Women are allowed to have preferences 😂 ur not entitled to them. So what if women prefer ‘baby faced’ guys? It’s ok to have preferences and to be attracted to certain things.
Yeah but she’s probably screwing a black guy or alpha male behind his back. Fem guys are good for money. She gets her sexual satisfaction from bad guys. Trust me.

Whenever I see a black guy with a woman they are either unassuming and babyfaced like Don Lemon or a babyfaced prettyboy.

I see zero evidence of women swooning over masculine men in public. Who should I believe, you or my lying eyes?
I can see so many men on this thread that have so obviously been sucked into the MGTOW community. I’d like to say to those men, I’m sorry that you’ve been caught up in that horrible toxic community. They prey on really young men.

If u need to talk to someone, please feel free to message me. I’d love to help someone get out of that community, because I truly believe it’s toxic and dangerous
Women are allowed to have preferences 😂 ur not entitled to them. So what if women prefer ‘baby faced’ guys? It’s ok to have preferences and to be attracted to certain things.

I never said I was entitled to women you f---ing moron. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Everyone attributes negative personality traits and outright hates or is terrified of me because of my masculine ugly face , high hairline, pale skin and deep set eyes.

I just want the same opportunities to succeed financially as everyone else. But men with faces like me are considered a threat so we are not welcome in society.

Women are SCARED of masculine faced men like me. So there is no way I could succeed in sales, teaching or nursing. stand no chance getting hired or my life would be ruined by a false allegation.
All of these job fields I mentioned are for women or babyfaced men.
You mean MSTOW. Men sent their own way.
I can see so many men on this thread that have so obviously been sucked into the MGTOW community. I’d like to say to those men, I’m sorry that you’ve been caught up in that horrible toxic community. They prey on really young men.

If u need to talk to someone, please feel free to message me. I’d love to help someone get out of that community, because I truly believe it’s toxic and dangerous
Reply 58
I work in education and I'm massive, blokey, typically 'masculine'. I think your neuroses are skewing your perception a little bit.
Id have to see a selfie to see if you fit the definition of masculine Im referring to. And I dont expect you would due to privacy,
Original post by gjd800
I work in education and I'm massive, blokey, typically 'masculine'. I think your neuroses are skewing your perception a little bit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending