The Student Room Group
Reply 1
oh and important detail the lady i emailed isnt there until Wednesday
Original post by Jasyy
So my interview for an apprenticeship is today and basically I replied to an confirmation to the email late and I am a bit concerned about what to do. the interview is 1 hour and 11 minutes away from me.
Reply 2
BUMP
Original post by Jasyy
BUMP

What is the problem? Why can't you just go to the interview?
Reply 4
They will most likely deny entry and ask you to leave.
Reply 5
well I responded too late to confirm my place and I don't want to be a problem for them
Original post by threeportdrift
What is the problem? Why can't you just go to the interview?
Original post by Jasyy
well I responded too late to confirm my place and I don't want to be a problem for them

Well make a decision to to turn up or not to turn up then! There's nothing anyone here can do. I'd turn up anyway if you did respond and they didn't come back and say you were too late.

And next time, answer emails more efficiently!
Reply 7
I get that there is nothing you lot can do here
But I am wondering what would be the right thing to do in this situation for example if I have to email them or whatever.
Original post by threeportdrift
Well make a decision to to turn up or not to turn up then! There's nothing anyone here can do. I'd turn up anyway if you did respond and they didn't come back and say you were too late.

And next time, answer emails more efficiently!
Reply 8
Thats what i fear.
Original post by Xarao
They will most likely deny entry and ask you to leave.
Reply 9
Sorry I annoyed anyone its just I am new to this type of situation I normally don't respond to my emails late :s-smilie:
But when I panic i panic and I don't want to make the wrong moves.
Reply 10
Original post by Jasyy
Thats what i fear.

I'm messing with you. Just say you didn't notice you received the email IF they say anything. 90% of the time they won't and even if they do, it's not a problem.
Reply 11
Alright thank you.
Original post by Xarao
I'm messing with you. Just say you didn't notice you received the email IF they say anything. 90% of the time they won't and even if they do, it's not a problem.
Reply 12
Original post by Jasyy
Alright thank you.

No worries, good luck with your job interview. Hope it goes well mate. Make sure to keep us posted with how it goes.
Original post by Jasyy
I get that there is nothing you lot can do here
But I am wondering what would be the right thing to do in this situation for example if I have to email them or whatever.

Just turn up for the interview. If they aren't prepared for you, then apologise for the late response, but ask if they have time to interview you anyway.
Ik I'm like 3 years late but how'd it go?

Latest

Trending

Trending