The Student Room Group

When will girls grow up and stop liking bad guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asif007
Girls can deny it as much as they like but the facts speak for themselves. The majority of girls in their teens and 20’s go for bad boys who put on big displays of masculinity. Ask yourself why guys who live in the gym and play football can go through one girl after another. Where I live, girls hang out in packs to watch the boys play football matches and are all over them afterwards. I see no girls in the lecture hall every day but every girl in the city will be out on the side of the pitch at the football tournament final. Those of us who work hard, travel, are career oriented, ambitious and passionate but have different interests and are not built huge from the gym, will get stuck in the friend zone time after time and struggle much harder just to get a girl to go out with us. Even guys who smoke weed all day and have failed all their exams have still got girlfriends.

Girls don’t get out of this phase until well into their 30’s. By that time they realise what they’ve done wrong and that a bad boy actually can’t provide for them cos he’s too busy being fired from one job after another or getting in trouble with the law. Girls will deny it like their lives depend on it, but again the facts speak for themselves. Time and time again I see girls around the age of 23/24 with multiple children and claiming to be single mothers. Obviously they’re so obsessed with their bad boys that they’ll throw their futures away and have children early but the deadbeat dads walk away cos they can’t handle the pressure.

This is female psychology. Girls deal with stress very poorly and rely on their emotions to make decisions. This is why they are very poor judges of character and will always go for the stereotypical guy who treats them badly but looks amazing. Girls are very superficial and self-centred and they don’t think rationally about anything other than what gives them excitement and an adrenaline rush.

And here we observe the incel struggling to conceal their sense of resentment and bitterness.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
And here we observe the incel struggling to conceal their sense of resentment and bitterness.

I used to feel angry when I read their posts, but honestly now I just feel such pity for them. They got trapped in those sort of groups at very young ages, and it really is a cult. If anyone ever wants help getting out of intel/ MGTOW groups please let me know
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
We have no idea what you look like. We have no idea how intelligent you appear to be.

But your self-pity is a powerful woman repellent.

So people can tell I have self pity based on the way I look? I guess that makes sense because the combination of my tall stature and face is associated with negative personality attributes. When I was unaware of how bad my face looked and confident I was poorer than Ive ever been (and Im pretty poor now)

Plus self pity makes sense when you are in my situation. Why pretend to be somthing I am not, only to get more ostracized and disappointed.

Again, I could care less about sex/ personal relationships. My concern is an economic one; being ostracized by greater society for my appearance and not having enough money to pay for my apartment/become homeless.

I wouldve been better off born a woman because I wouldnt be viewed as threatening.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by joe goldberg
So you would date a guy who has a charge sheet against him or someone who’s been suspended from work or college due to their shoddy behavior 👏👏👏

if he has previous charges then sure but if he has pending charges then no cus im not putting myself through that, if he was suspended from work/college then yes I still might as long as he is still independant
When will girls stop liking bullies and bad guys who they think are “cool” by doing all the bad thing like snorting drugs, smoking beating up people physically inferior to them?

I'm sorry, Joe, but you sound rather bitter. I imagine you've got a giant chip on your shoulder, so let me spell it out for you. Just because a girl is not interested in you does not mean she is immature, idiotic, needs to grow up, or even is particularly into 'bad guys', as you say. She owes you nothing - we owe you nothing. Any girl has every right to date and be with whoever the hell they want, just as you do, whether that is a coke-snorting bad boy, or a mum-loving nice guy. It doesn't matter. So I think you are the person who needs to grow up. Perhaps if you stop acting as if womankind owes you sex or love, and if they don't provide that for you they are immature and stupid, girls may start being a little more interested in you.
When will girls stop liking bullies and bad guys who they think are “cool” by doing all the bad thing like snorting drugs, smoking beating up people physically inferior to them?

some girls have problems themselves, some prefer the "bad guy" vibe, some loathe it - half the human race doesnt have one view lol :smile:
I have been beaten up by a lot of bullies and seen their gfs in background, laughing and enjoying it. Girls don’t know if such guys can beat other guys who they have no friendship or links with, they can surely beat up women as well at one point
Original post by Anonymous
😂😂😂 what a troll

Says the loser hiding behind Anonymous.
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
i laughed and a tear came out until i read “bad”

Just having a mental image of you laughing hard with your eyes screwed up now, then feeling a tear come out and then going "k am done" :K:

I can see so many men on this thread that have so obviously been sucked into the MGTOW community. I’d like to say to those men, I’m sorry that you’ve been caught up in that horrible toxic community. They prey on really young men.

If u need to talk to someone, please feel free to message me. I’d love to help someone get out of that community, because I truly believe it’s toxic and dangerous

The shame of it is that the core message of MGTOW is a good message - do your own thing, don't rely on others for validation, and stop glorifying women. That's what it was when I was first interested in it. But then when I joined the community on Reddit, I saw it was just a big circlejerk: men masturbating their own and others' egos for not being involved with women; men admonshing one another to break up relationships because "she's only going to **** on you eventually anyway, bro", and so on. It's not so much going their own way as it is a Church of Misogyny, complete with priests, confession, homilies, and reconciliation to the community.

It's the same as the idea of a lie being much more dangerous if it has a tiny bit of truth mixed in with it. I go my own way, but I'm not on the level of b'stardry of that community. To me, going one's own way doesn't preclude someone else joining you on that journey.

/sermon.
Original post by artist905
So people can tell I have self pity based on the way I look? I guess that makes sense because the combination of my tall stature and face is associated with negative personality attributes. When I was unaware of how bad my face looked and confident I was poorer than Ive ever been (and Im pretty poor now)

Plus self pity makes sense when you are in my situation. Why pretend to be somthing I am not, only to get more ostracized and disappointed.

Again, I could care less about sex/ personal relationships. My concern is an economic one; being ostracized by greater society for my appearance and not having enough money to pay for my apartment/become homeless.

I wouldve been better off born a woman because I wouldnt be viewed as threatening.

Mate just show us a picture, I’m 80% sure that this is a problem you’ve just made up in your head. I’m an honest person so I will tell u the truth
I have been beaten up by a lot of bullies and seen their gfs in background, laughing and enjoying it. Girls don’t know if such guys can beat other guys who they have no friendship or links with, they can surely beat up women as well at one point

Yes there are a few scummy girls who would like to see their bad fight, but as a whole, women deplore violence and are not attracted to violent men.
Would u mind showing us what u look like?
Wow, what a shock. There are scumbag men AND scumbag women? Crazy that. Look, get over it mate. I am a girl who was bullied from a very young age. I never expected their boyfriends or girlfriends to stand up for me. If they are dating someone with such a skewed sense of morality, then they are probably similar. I don't think this is anything to do with girls or relationships, and you are just looking for someone to blame. Pardon the psychoanalysis, but it seems you are just deflecting your anger at the way you were treated onto womankind in general. That is beyond dangerous and toxic. There are bad people in the world, sure. But there are good people in the world: men and women alike. Criticise the individuals, 100 percent. But do not generalise and blame such a massive group of people. It is dangerous, and hateful.
Women who enjoy bullying of people by their boyfriends are the biggest waste on earth
Women who enjoy bullying of people by their boyfriends are the biggest waste on earth

Agreed, but only a tiny percentage of women are like that
A lot of women are submissive in nature and it is something needs to change

What do u mean? 😂
Reply 96

You just created a thread couple days ago saying you're in love with someone from TSR. Someone that you've never met within the internet.

I can imagine why you've never dated someone before.
What do u mean? 😂

They are happy with bully type bfs

Literally NO girl I know likes these guys.
You literally read nothing I wrote!
Why is this generation so brain dead?

My complaint stems from how people judge my overly masculine/ugly old-looking face and how this forces me into a life of poverty.

And after my mother passed away the last thing I could care about is dating.

I just want to be financially secure which is impossible in this society if you are ugly and low IQ like me and dont come from a rich family.
You’re probably going for the popular b*tchy one’s, duh they are superficial not the other 98% of girls 🙄🙄
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending