The Student Room Group

Grow your Grades Summer 2019

Hey guys

Congratulations to all of you who have finished exams this year and for those still in school stay strong it's only a few more weeks! We appreciate that sometimes over the exams the blogs can take a back seat but now would be such a great time to update us all and tell us how they went.

I also wanted to remind you to keep updating your blogs over the summer. Just because school may have stopped for some of you, doesn't mean the Grow Your Grades love has to! We want to know how you are spending your time now that frenzied revision is all over.

Are you working on anything over the summer?

Are you preparing for the next year?

If not, what amazing things are you doing now you don't need to spend every waking minute revising :lol:

The support in the competition this year has been so incredible I just want to make sure it doesn't stop over the summer for people who are still enjoying updating their incredible blogs.

For the people tagged in who don't have blogs of their own, please keep supporting everyone in here as you have been. Without the amazing support and community that lives in Grow your Grades it just wouldn't be the same.

Have an amazing summer and please remember to come back here for your results so we know how you've got on!

Grow your Grades

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Damn you went in on this, looking forward to it
It it quite boring though, the only thing I am mostly doing is working out
Original post by Greywolftwo
It it quite boring though, the only thing I am mostly doing is working out

Yeah same, can’t even find a job 😔
Original post by ArabLlama
Yeah same, can’t even find a job 😔

I emailed a company more than three weeks ago and didn’t hear back from them

I’ve just applied retail, not got anything back either
1. Panicking about results
2. See #1
Reply 7
I’m just relaxing as much as I can but will start preparing soon! I go for running in mornings and I’m going to see if there’s any work experience I can do as well! Dw I will continue to help people and grow their grades every opportunity helps! 🥰🥰
Reply 8
I met my offer and got better grades than I ever could have wished for!
Reply 9
Original post by Annamies

Congratulations 🎊🎊 Well done hard work does pay off girl!
Don't give up, @Greywolftwo

Apply for lots of jobs. it's worth talking about what you do on TSR on your application form . By blogging you are engaging with others and possibly helping others. That would be attractive to employers.
Hey Annamies! I've spoken to you before, but can't remember where. Whatever it is, i'm happy for you.Is this a uni offer?
Original post by Oxford Mum
Hey Annamies! I've spoken to you before, but can't remember where. Whatever it is, i'm happy for you.Is this a uni offer?

Yes, we talked over DM about your book, and it was my offer for Cambridge university!
i hope i pass my as exams :crossedf: if not ill go to highlands to do performing arts - meaning I COULD BECOME A SINGER, but if i pass them ill go to uni and do history and then become a teacher, so really thats my plans lol
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey guys

Wow, that's a LOT of blogs o.o

I will definitely be updating my blog over the Summer. I still have a lot to talk about regarding the maths exam I did towards at the end of the exam season T~T

I still also have lots of things I'd love to get done over the Summer, so hopefully it should be quite jam-packed with stuff by the end of it ^^
I've been updating my GYG anyway! I hope everyone is doing well and is having a fantastic summer! :biggrin:
Well done you!!! Oh of course, I remember now!!! Silly old me. Enjoy Cambridge
Yes, we talked over DM about your book, and it was my offer for Cambridge university!
might buy a few medicine books and learn some a level maths because sis is horrendous at maths
I'm actually thinking of doing a GYG blog for the next academic year, if anyone is interested in the life of a second year law student. :h:
:cute:
Original post by MidgetFever
I'm actually thinking of doing a GYG blog for the next academic year, if anyone is interested in the life of a second year law student. :h:

Quick Reply