The Student Room Group

student finance to do list not available?

I have recently applied for student finance, but where the to do list should be is just "pgm.todolist.notavailable.text".
Im not entirely sure what to do, any help would be appreciated.
Original post by Freimand
I have recently applied for student finance, but where the to do list should be is just "pgm.todolist.notavailable.text".
Im not entirely sure what to do, any help would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Are you applying for undergraduate or postgraduate funding? And are you applying for a new course or continuing a course that you began in a previous year?

Thanks, Ferne
Reply 2
Original post by Ferne SFE
Hi there,

Are you applying for undergraduate or postgraduate funding? And are you applying for a new course or continuing a course that you began in a previous year?

Thanks, Ferne

Hi,

thanks for the reply!
Im applying for postgraduate research masters in chemistry funding following on from my bachelors in chemistry.
I am applying for a new course.

Thanks
Original post by Freimand
Hi,

thanks for the reply!
Im applying for postgraduate research masters in chemistry funding following on from my bachelors in chemistry.
I am applying for a new course.

Thanks

Okay great, as you are applying for a new course we would need to confirm your identity details again. Did you include a valid UK passport number on your application form?

Thanks, Ferne
Reply 4
Original post by Ferne SFE
Okay great, as you are applying for a new course we would need to confirm your identity details again. Did you include a valid UK passport number on your application form?

Thanks, Ferne

Yes I did provide my UK passport details
Hi there,

If you have inputted your UK passport details there is nothing else you would be required to do as we do not ask for any further evidence other than your ID. However; if you want us to check your account for you, you can send us a DM on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending