The Student Room Group

Shameful behavior of Nigel & his gang

https://twitter.com/csibike1/status/1146049578216636417

if they want to make a point then how about refusing to be paid ? they are happy to ride ( briefly ) on the gravy train.... but not listen politely to youngsters playing a beautiful piece of music.

smh

Scroll to see replies

Yeah its a pretty pointless thing to do, but its just another small incident highlighting the overall joke that is politics today.

As an aside that womens twitter account is hilariously cringy and ironic and very typical of the overall joke that is society today.
Reply 3
But apparently assassination of a Farrage parody character on tv isn't shameful...
Original post by Kazmondo
But apparently assassination of a Farrage parody character on tv isn't shameful...

What has that got to do with anything? You can condemn both acts.
Reply 5
Original post by Blue_Cow
What has that got to do with anything? You can condemn both acts.

Well considering all the left media like Guardian pretty much attacked Farrage for being angry over the program I would say they support it.

Of course they do the Left have always been good at justifying violence and even genocide.. Communism has killed hundreds of millions world wide and they always saw themselves as the greater good to justify it.
Well considering all the left media like Guardian pretty much attacked Farrage for being angry over the program I would say they support it.

Of course they do the Left have always been good at justifying violence and even genocide.. Communism has killed hundreds of millions world wide and they always saw themselves as the greater good to justify it.

I'm not sure why you're bring up The Guardian or the 'left'.

This is just ridiculous...
It’s an empty, tokenistic gesture but it will delight Brexit Party supporters.

Farage knows how to play those that vote for him.
The Brexit Party should do what Sinn Fein do; run MEPs, 'take' their seats but do not turn up in parliament.

If they want to respect the Leave vote then they should vow not to get involved in European politics.

But, of course, they don't. They like the free publicity (especially Nigel) and the money that MEPs earn (especially Nigel).
Original post by the bear

if they want to make a point then how about refusing to be paid ? they are happy to ride ( briefly ) on the gravy train.... but not listen politely to youngsters playing a beautiful piece of music.

smh

Why not taking money of your enemy to weaken him? Besides, if you sit there, you're not at other work.

Being turned back in EU parliament was Farage's performance a couple of years ago, became famous, so they obviously had to repeat the meme.

As a trade union, EU was a good idea, but now it's a bureaucratic monster and specifically the EU parliament is a waste of money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_uKEt_VOw
Happens all the time.
Even when they actually pay attention to what's happening, the votings are by raising hand, nobody counts those, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQIS0uCOPY
the deputies don't know what they're voting on, and when they debate they often can't understand each other even when translation is tolerable.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by SHallowvale
The Brexit Party should do what Sinn Fein do; run MEPs, 'take' their seats but do not turn up in parliament.

If they want to respect the Leave vote then they should vow not to get involved in European politics.

But, of course, they don't. They like the free publicity (especially Nigel) and the money that MEPs earn (especially Nigel).

I agree, same with UKIP.
Looks like they are all taking a piss lol

That's literally like saying the Right all are fascists and support Nazism.
Reply 13
Original post by pocoloco321
The EU has been planned and plotted for a long time and has always had as its objectives World Government and White Genocide. The EU is trying to flood Europe with as many non-whites as possible in order to get rid of White people by interbreeding them with all these non-whites. Diversity is White Genocide.

you sound a bit bonkers ? :dontknow:
(edited 4 years ago)
you sound a bit bonkers ? :dontknow:

From my perspective so do you :colone:

Its telling that you don't Condemn the Lib dems for wearing Bolocks to Brexit which would get you dismissed from work for gross misconduct... but you do condemn Nigel Farage.. for a dignified political statement against an overbearing superstate.

Really rather telling.

Good on Nigel Farage, Ann Widdicome and the rest. And God Bless them all.
Reply 15
I think the issue may also be with... the EU anthem and not whatever the tune is. They don't believe there ought to be such thing in the first place, it evokes the federalist grip that turns countries into provinces. No?
(edited 4 years ago)
Fine, but what about the shameful behaviour of Lib Dem MEPs wearing '*******s to Brexit' T-shirts in the chamber? Surely that's shameful behaviour as well and demeaning of the chamber? Or is it simply because OP hates Nigel Farage that his behaviour is called out?

smh

did you know there is a 'u' in behaviour? learn to spell
Reply 18

This has got to be one of the most bizarre things i have ever read.
Reply 19
Original post by Merridan

Its telling that you don't Condemn the Lib dems for wearing Bolocks to Brexit which would get you dismissed from work for gross misconduct...

Since when?
but you do condemn Nigel Farage.. for a dignified political statement against an overbearing superstate.

I assume you arent familiar with the definition of dignified if this is how you apply it?

Good on Nigel Farage, Ann Widdicome and the rest. And God Bless them all.

Yes... who doesnt want the UK to be the laughing stock of the world :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending