The Student Room Group

Help about womens eggs

Ok hey so I'm 16 and me and my friend was talking about this cause that's what girls talk about but my friend say is it impossible for a person who is alive get her DNA like samples of her hair and skin type and her personally back in a egg in a women's belly to be born again

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No that's impossible.
How is it tho
Like for example a 78 wants to live longer and she gets a sencomd life and restarts all over agin
Original post by Wiggyhabbit
How is it tho
Like for example a 78 wants to live longer and she gets a sencomd life and restarts all over agin

Genetically, she may be identical. But your memories are stored as groups of neurones, they will all be gone - it will not be the same person no matter how identical they are physically. If I’m being honest, I don’t even know if the physical cloning aspect is 100% there yet.
Like a life all over again and a doctor takes out some women's eggs out of her oviers
And the women who wants a sencomd life
The doctor gets all of her DNA and puts it in a egg
And puts that egg in that other women body
And her memories in that egg
Like a life all over again and a doctor takes out some women's eggs out of her oviers

You can’t physically move memories... and they are not stored in the egg from which they can be transferred.
Original post by ArabLlama
Genetically, she may be identical. But your memories are stored as groups of neurones, they will all be gone - it will not be the same person no matter how identical they are physically. If I’m being honest, I don’t even know if the physical cloning aspect is 100% there yet.

I think mental cloning is gonna be there before tbh cuz 3D mapping the brain is actually making progress
So it's impossible then to get reborned 😂😂😂😂

Memories are environmental changes to neurons caused by various things, not genetics, memories aren't genetic and can simple be transferred from person to person, yes perhaps in the future we might be able to rewire the neurons in teh brain to add or take away memories but medicine and science are a long way off that. Genetically it cannot be done as it's environmental.
So
We can't
Be transferred back in to a egg the
Like surly it's possible tho to get put back in a egg with doctors involed
Cloning is possible, but the clone isnt the same person it's just like a normal birth except it only holds the DNA from a mother and not a father. It's not like a movie.
Yeah Ik it's not a movies and that it's real life like I was like yeah this can't be true but my friend still thinks it can happen
But like when u say clone
Can u clone a adult in to a fetues that haven't been born yet
Ahh ok so
If you cloned your self in to a egg
Can it be you tho like you
It could be possible if we had a soul and it was born into a new body but there probably wouldn't be any recollection of the life lived in the original body so what would be the point to live life again without any memories of the last. It's impossible to be reborn, if it were possible I wouldn't want to be reborn unless it was in the same body and I remembered my past life.
Yeah I guess your right
So it's impossible then to get reborn at all
Like sciencetists haven't thfount that through yet I'm guessing
We don't have a soul lol
A soul is a devil that hurts u
Like I'm
So confused here
Some
People
Wre saying you can
Get reborn and some people are saying no
Like i still trying to process this
Ok hey so I'm 16 and me and my friend was talking about this cause that's what girls talk about but my friend say is it impossible for a person who is alive get her DNA like samples of her hair and skin type and her personally back in a egg in a women's belly to be born again

What you are describing is essentially cloning. Do you not study these things at school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending