The Student Room Group

Rumour about my boyfriend

Basically my boyfriends ex messaged me telling me not to trust him and that he’s a compulsive liar. She even created a fake snap account so he didnt know which ex it was. I’m now having serious doubts, what should i do?
Reply 1
ask for evidence
A tricky one, but the behaviour of the ex doesn't exactly sound that reliable. Firstly, she created a fake snap account, so she's clearly not willing to be open about it. Secondly, she's his ex for a reason - perhaps she's using this opportunity to get back at him and using a fake snap account to hide her identity and avoid any repercussions. I'd chat with him about it and say what you've been told and see what he has to say - he has the right to give his side of the story, if any, but I wouldn't necessarily trust a fake snap account that could be created by anyone.
Reply 3
I have spoken to him, he said he thinks its his ‘psycho’ ex. My minds ****ed, I don’t know who to believe
Original post by Anonymous
I have spoken to him, he said he thinks its his ‘psycho’ ex. My minds ****ed, I don’t know who to believe

Has he given you any reason to doubt him? Has she suggested that he did anything bad towards her?
Reply 5
She said she got treated like **** and he was only in it for fun. She also hinted he cheated.... my head is mashed!
Original post by toronto353
Has he given you any reason to doubt him? Has she suggested that he did anything bad towards her?
Reply 6
I wouldn't believe anything she has to say. If she's using a fake SC, her intentions could be sinister, as if she has something to hide. Unless she's willing to reveal who she is, you should definitely be cautious
Reply 7
It doesn’t stop me from doubting things... she said the fake account is so that she doesn’t have to deal with him again but she wanted to warn me so that he wouldnt hurt me
Original post by Boop.
I wouldn't believe anything she has to say. If she's using a fake SC, her intentions could be sinister, as if she has something to hide. Unless she's willing to reveal who she is, you should definitely be cautious
She said she got treated like **** and he was only in it for fun. She also hinted he cheated.... my head is mashed!

And a couple more questions before I think I know what I want to say - was she his last girlfriend and how soon after they broke up did you get together with him?
She has no right to stick her nose into your relationship. Even if she has had a bad experience with him, it’s none of her business. If she doesn’t even know you, why is she trying to help you?
Reply 10

It speaks volumes when you don't know whether to believe your boyfriend over his ex. This is truly alarming.

You either don't trust your boyfriend or you are too easily swayed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending