The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a white guy and I would not not date a Pakistani girl purely because she was Pakistani.
Reply 2
I do some guys do but that's your opinion I just want to know what's wrong with a Pakistani?
Original post by rosalind1
I do some guys do but that's your opinion I just want to know what's wrong with a Pakistani?

Nothing's wrong - like I said I'd have no problems with dating one
dude with all due respect, I think I guy should date a girl for personality not bcos of their ethnicity or looks, kinda shallow if they dont date u just bcos ure from Pakistan
I am dating one
but would you date her if she wears a headscarf?
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I am dating one
depends on her family to be honest if her family is strict
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by easterehs
but would you date her if she wears a headscarf?

Not if there was no future with her, no. If there was then sure, I don't discriminate.
i've dated a pakistani girl as well but we had to be secretive about things she said her parents wouldn't accept me would you still go along with it or no
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Not if there was no future with her, no. If there was then sure, I don't discriminate.
i've dated a pakistani girl as well but we had to be secretive about things she said her parents wouldn't accept me would you still go along with it or no

I had to do that with my ex so likely not, it was too much hassle.
Reply 12
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Nothing's wrong - like I said I'd have no problems with dating one

ok no worries I respect that
Reply 13

yh ik some parents can't accept it I don't want to sound rude but because if your Muslim and say you are dating a white guy he would need to convert but not by force that is only if the guy wills purely from the heart awe in sorry it didn't work out x
Why do you like white guys?
guys would you date a Pakistani British born girl if she's naturally pretty I mean in general and I mean a white guy. don't want to sound rude but yh . I prefer white guys but never dated one lol 😂
Reply 15
Original post by MillennialX
Why do you like white guys?

cos they are fit and a lot more sweeter my mates married a white guy she's Pakistani but he's so sweet and I just feel like I prefer their personalities and I can feel more comfortable with them this sounds wired but yh and I mostly feel attracted towards white guys
Moved to Relationships and made the title less vague for you buddy :biggrin:
I think it would depend on things like how religious she is and how strict and traditional her family is?
cos they are fit and a lot more sweeter my mates married a white guy she's Pakistani but he's so sweet and I just feel like I prefer their personalities and I can feel more comfortable with them this sounds wired but yh and I mostly feel attracted towards white guys

You know the funny thing is I like white girls. 😂
guys would you date a Pakistani British born girl if she's naturally pretty I mean in general and I mean a white guy. don't want to sound rude but yh . I prefer white guys but never dated one lol 😂

So is every other race off the table except white guys??

Latest

Trending

Trending