The Student Room Group

lshtm 2019 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Admission started review mid February. Have been waiting for 17 weeks now for an offer/decline
Original post by Chiley
Admission started review mid February. Have been waiting for 17 weeks now for an offer/decline

I would 100% get in touch with them! Mine only took 4 weeks for a decision for the date of application!
Hi, I have applied for a taught masters at LSHTM for 2019 entry. My application was completed in early March and I am yet to receive a decision. It has been almost 14 weeks since then and I am getting anxious now as it is the only institute I applied for. Anyone in the same boat as me?
Original post by nerobliss
congratulations, I just received mail as well. I got an offer for the course. Docyosh where are you from?

how much time did your result take?
i applied for Epidemiology MSc and got waitlisted. Any one else ?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by AlanoudYousef
Will i applied for Epidemiology MSc and got waitlisted. Any one else ?

I am also on the waitlist. When did you get the email?
I got it yesterday. But i applied too late, by the end of may.
Original post by katdiary
I am also on the waitlist. When did you get the email?
I got it yesterday. But i applied too late, by the end of may.

I applied late too. I guess by that time almost all offers would have already been made. Nevertheless I am still waiting for a positive result . Fingers crossed. Good luck to you
I applied late too. I guess by that time almost all offers would have already been made. Nevertheless I am still waiting for a positive result . Fingers crossed. Good luck to you

Got anything ?
Got anything ?

Hey! I got an offer from LSHTM 3 weeks ago.
Hey! I got an offer from LSHTM 3 weeks ago.

Congratulations i’m so happy for you. I did not get an email or anything so i think i might not have as much of a chance.
Hey everyone! Anyone looking for a flat share starting September? I’ve got a room empty in a two-bed flat that needs filling up!
Hi! I’ve been looking for a room! Where is it located and how much per month with bills included?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending