The Student Room Group

Purchased my range rover at 18, any advice tips would be great.

Not a post to boast or brag, literally posted to prove that I did buy myself a range rover, if anyone has any tips or advice for the range that would be greatly appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

ok
To be fair, this doesn't remotely prove that you've bought a Range Rover, only that you know how to post pictures of them. That could have been from anywhere, doesn't mean it's yours.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Why would you want white?
And this doesn't prove you bought one. If I posted a castle it doesn't mean I own it.
Well how do I prove it? Shouldn't be getting responses saying doesn't prove, should be saying well done, and then offering advice and helpful tips.

Why is everyone hostile and just so quick to be on the negative?
I don’t envy your insurance premiums; mine are high enough for a Jag XF at 25
He lives at home and is being subsidised by Mum & Dad so he doesn't mind getting fleeced on insurance.C'est la vie.
Meh, true
Original post by Admit-One
He lives at home and is being subsidised by Mum & Dad so he doesn't mind getting fleeced on insurance.C'est la vie.
Reply 8
Original post by MrCole&Co
should be saying well done

Why?
And here’s a picture of my Lamborghini Aventador that I just purchased:
A2C945F2-550E-4D76-A6D3-FE9BE897C9EA.jpeg
D7aDRhjV4AEl-Ej.jpg
Original post by RichPiana
And here’s a picture of my Lamborghini Aventador that I just purchased:
A2C945F2-550E-4D76-A6D3-FE9BE897C9EA.jpeg

Nice! I have the same one in red
Everyone loves to be negative because there jealous

Don't understand why we live in a society that loves being negative to benefit themselves.
Reply 13
Good job!

How did you make the money?
Nah, I just find it funny how you're asking for advice for a range rover on a STUDENT forum.
Everyone loves to be negative because there jealous

Don't understand why we live in a society that loves being negative to benefit themselves.
Work full time bud, just gotta graft and work your way up.
Clean it often as you nust have it looking it’s best. Make sure you use the right fuel always. That’s all I have
Reply 17
Work full time bud, just gotta graft and work your way up.

Could I ask for more details? Industry, type of job, how you got into it & long you've been there etc?
Original post by MrCole&amp
Not a post to boast or brag, literally posted to prove that I did buy myself a range rover, if anyone has any tips or advice for the range that would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah.

Make sure you get that thing serviced constantly or it'll breakdown faster than you can say part exchange.
Original post by MrCole&amp

1. Your insurance must be diabolical.

2. Take good care of it.

Seriously there is no advice to give here. If you are earning enough money to buy a range rover you are clearly doing well for yourself.

What do you actually do for work?

Quick Reply

Latest