The Student Room Group

Where are you traveling to this summer?

Be it in your own country or abroad, where are you traveling to this summer? If you're traveling to more than one place, which are you most excited about? :excited:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

To kick us off, I've been to Oslo and Bratislava, which were both amazing! :love:

I'll also be going to Brighton in August, possibly twice :gah:
Nowhere :biggrin:
Tokyo! I'm so excited! :biggrin:
Yesterday I got out of bed. So that’s a start.
Nowhere unfortunately...
Original post by MidgetFever
Tokyo! I'm so excited! :biggrin:

That's amazing! How long are you going for? :biggrin:
Not travelling far this summer 😂
I’m off to London for the weekend though :smile:
Roadtrip with my brother helping him move from London to Edinburgh :teeth: :gah:
Hopefully France
Original post by shadowdweller
That's amazing! How long are you going for? :biggrin:

Only a week, it's quite expensive out there so we wanted to save some spending money to visit all the different shopping districts. It's proven quite difficult on a student budget!
I plan to head to South Africa the end of this month (poorly timed trip given I've not finished my PhD) but after I finish my PhD, I plan a trip to Brighton, Cambridge and maybe Prague?
So far got the pleasures of Swansea, Coventry, Birmingham, Surrey and London to look forward to. :biggrin: And the local gym/parks. :colonhash:
We love Swansea - if you want any tips let us know :u:
Original post by Themysticalegg
So far got the pleasures of Swansea, Coventry, Birmingham, Surrey and London to look forward to. :biggrin: And the local gym/parks. :colonhash:
China. I can't wait I've wanted to visit Asia for so long :woo:
Original post by MinaBee
China. I can't wait I've wanted to visit Asia for so long :woo:

That's awesome! Whereabouts in China are you going? :biggrin:
To the library 📚
Original post by shadowdweller
That's awesome! Whereabouts in China are you going? :biggrin:

Beijing! :grin:
I went to Hamburg in May and that was meant to be my holiday for this year. But just this week I've been invited to Malta to stay with family friends in August. :smile:
I’ve been to Belize already this summer, but I’m heading to Wales for a week with three of my friends (this will mark the fourth year our friend has taken with him)

Quick Reply

Latest