The Student Room Group

Lots of big teams ditching trademark designs for horrible kits next season (pics)

Wow plenty of the big European teams are ditching their trademark historical look for some horrible kits next season:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48373140

Barcelona in chequerboard??

Juventus in half-and-half??? With random pink stripe!

AC Milan have stolen Juventus' and Barcelona's stripes to kill people's eyesight.

Dortmund are going for 'construction warning' style on their shoulders now. But just through one lonely slim stripe.

I don't dig the shoulders and sleeves being like a separate part either - Liverpool's look like they steamed on a copy of Liverpool's kit on a blank red shirt from the charity shop for fancy dress.

But even Southampton go too far with the shoulder and sleeve thing...

Which new kit out there is your favourite monstrosity? :lol:
liverpools kit is sexy, dortmund awful tho looks like a swarm of bees
What's exactly wrong with liverpool's? Granted its not the best looking (the last adidas kit was slick) but don't seen anything horrible either.
On the subject of bizarre kits, this has to be up there.

Reply 4
Original post by TaintedLight
What's exactly wrong with liverpool's? Granted its not the best looking (the last adidas kit was slick) but don't seen anything horrible either.

I don't dig the shoulders and sleeves being like a separate part either - Liverpool's look like they steamed on a copy of Liverpool's kit on a blank red shirt from the charity shop for fancy dress.

Original post by sr90
On the subject of bizarre kits, this has to be up there.

I like the fireworks design, I like anything interesting or neon like that, but the Burger King logo just kills it. :lol: The other kit makes everyone look like french fries!
Reply 5
Huddersfield have won...

Football every day is trying to top itself with new Simpsons-satire levels of ridiculousness:

Quick Reply

Latest