The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
It was theft, robbery and burglary for the scenario question and consent for the evaluation question. For the second option it was murder and diminished responsibility as well as consent for the evaluation question. For the 10 mark question I did aims of sentencing and discuss how sentencing achieve aim of protection of the public.
(edited 4 years ago)
Wasnt it robbery too? Which burglary did you do? s91a or s91b?
Original post by Sidney 849
It was theft, burglary for the scenario question and consent for the evaluation question. For the second option it was murder and diminished responsibility as well as consent for the evaluation question. For the 10 mark question I did aims of sentencing and discuss how sentencing achieve aim of protection of the public.
Yeah it was robbery and I think I did s.9(1)(b) because he entered as a trespasser then stole the iPhone. I’m not sure if it could have been s.9(1)(a) since he didn’t have the intention to steal the only thing he wanted to do was change the music if I remember accurately.
Original post by Suhayla222
Wasnt it robbery too? Which burglary did you do? s91a or s91b?
What other a levels did you do?
Yeah it was robbery and I think I did s.9(1)(b) because he entered as a trespasser then stole the iPhone. I’m not sure if it could have been s.9(1)(a) since he didn’t have the intention to steal the only thing he wanted to do was change the music if I remember accurately.
I do OCR Psychology and WJEC sociology what about you?
What other a levels did you do?
Edexcel Maths and Aqa English Language
I heard that the second Maths paper was bad and that the third one was leaked how did you find it?
Edexcel Maths and Aqa English Language
Yeah, my paper was good! Luckily found the leaked paper 3 hours before the exam:wink:
You were lucky then do you think the grade boundary is going to be low for both maths and law.
Yeah, my paper was good! Luckily found the leaked paper 3 hours before the exam:wink:
From the threads i've seen, I think Law would definitely be high as a lot have done so well, but with maths paper 1 was also leaked and I didnt get to see it. but with having 2 papers leaked i think the grade boundaries would definitely be high
I was thinking for law that it wouldn’t be high since it’s the first time that we are doing the new law exam. For maths I think it would be low there was this girl that I knew complaining that even if she did have the maths book open In front of her that she still wouldn’t do so well.
From the threads i've seen, I think Law would definitely be high as a lot have done so well, but with maths paper 1 was also leaked and I didnt get to see it. but with having 2 papers leaked i think the grade boundaries would definitely be high
you found the leaked law paper 3??
Heyy What were the topics for the paper 2?
It was theft, robbery and burglary for the scenario question and consent for the evaluation question. For the second option it was murder and diminished responsibility as well as consent for the evaluation question. For the 10 mark question I did aims of sentencing and discuss how sentencing achieve aim of protection of the public.
10 marks were on the golden rule (and evaluation) and the other choice was on distinguishing i think and i cant remember the evaluation. Scenario A = negligence and rylands v fletcher, Scenario B = occupiers liability act 1984 and nuisance. Evaluation essay = vicarious liability
Original post by Deena Lillibeth
Heyy What were the topics for the paper 2?
Reply 16

Could u tell me the topics that came up for law making thanks
The ones that I choose is the definition of the golden rule for the 10 mark question and advantages of the golden rule as the 15 mark question I can’t remember the other choices sorry.
Reply 18
The ones that I choose is the definition of the golden rule for the 10 mark question and advantages of the golden rule as the 15 mark question I can’t remember the other choices sorry.

Thanks a lot much appreciated:smile:)
Original post by riannonjadexo
10 marks were on the golden rule (and evaluation) and the other choice was on distinguishing i think and i cant remember the evaluation. Scenario A = negligence and rylands v fletcher, Scenario B = occupiers liability act 1984 and nuisance. Evaluation essay = vicarious liability

Thanks

Latest