The Student Room Group

Which hole is it during sex?

I know this probably sounds like a very self explanatory/stupid question, but which hole do you actually insert the penis in during sex?

During my first time I thought it went in where the lips were as I thought the lips protruding out was a sign of arousal but she moved it down into her vagina.

When we tried missionary though I couldn’t stay in and had no clue how to find it in doggy as was convinced I’d put it in the wrong hole?!

This might sound very stupid but I’m paranoid about getting it wrong again as I was so embarrassed.

Scroll to see replies

near the anus
let her guide you if you are worried
Any hole is a goal. Seriously though it may sound stupid but use your finger to find the hole and put that in. Once you’ve done that use it to know where to put it, that’s what I did when I didn’t know.
Original post by Anonymous
I know this probably sounds like a very self explanatory/stupid question, but which hole do you actually insert the penis in during sex?

During my first time I thought it went in where the lips were as I thought the lips protruding out was a sign of arousal but she moved it down into her vagina.

When we tried missionary though I couldn’t stay in and had no clue how to find it in doggy as was convinced I’d put it in the wrong hole?!

This might sound very stupid but I’m paranoid about getting it wrong again as I was so embarrassed.
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi, hello is this the Education Secretary? Yep, we've just got another case of a failed student...
Reply 4
Try the belly button.
you put it in the vagina. if you "open" the lips it's the hole furthest back. The urethra first, then the vagina. If your penis has gone in a hole, it's either the anus or the vagina. The urethra is tiny and a penis wouldn't fit inside.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Obolinda
you put it in the vagina. if you "open" the lips it's the hole furthest back. The urethra first, then the vagina

So where the lips protrude back it’s beneath that?

I got confused because when girls seem to pleasure themselves don’t they rub what looks like the urethra?
Reply 7
Original post by Halfawiseguy
Any hole is a goal. Seriously though it may sound stupid but use your finger to find the hole and put that in. Once you’ve done that use it to know where to put it, that’s what I did when I didn’t know.

So say if it’s doggy, how are you supposed to find the hole? I just couldn’t.
If you do not know this, you should not be engaging in sexual intercourse.
not the urethra
Original post by Andrew97
If you do not know this, you should not be engaging in sexual intercourse.

Surely everyone has to learn the first time? It just isn’t as self explanatory as it might seem.
I don't understand what you're talking about. "lips protrude back"? The urethra is a hole. You should google a diagram or something. or ask her to guide you.
So where the lips protrude back it’s beneath that?

I got confused because when girls seem to pleasure themselves don’t they rub what looks like the urethra?
Best thing you can do in doggy is the same, just get in position and rub her vagina while your feeling for the hole. A clue would be in doggy is that it’s higher up on the vagina and not lower down. It worked for me when I lost my virginity, just rub and move higher up until you feel the hole, insert a finger and then insert your penis.
So say if it’s doggy, how are you supposed to find the hole? I just couldn’t.
Surely everyone has to learn the first time? It just isn’t as self explanatory as it might seem.

Of course they do, you're ok

Maybe ask her to help, I don't see what's wrong with doing that
Yea like a poster said above, if u dont know the basic anatomy for the opposite sex you shouldnt BE having sex. There isnt ANY excuse for it these days if u have internet, which u clearly do cos ur posting on here. ***ing google it. Jesus christ.
I would say if you can't be mature enough not to snap at someone for no reason you shouldn't be having sex (in fact I doubt you are if you're always this angry)
I know the basic anatomy but those scientific diagrams on google aren’t really reflective of the real thing are they?
I know the basic anatomy but those scientific diagrams on google aren’t really reflective of the real thing are they?

I'm a woman and even I find those scientific diagrams confusing :s-smilie:
This must be a troll, there are only 3 big holes in the human body for a woman....mouth, ass and vagina.
Original post by harrysbar
I would say if you can't be mature enough not to snap at someone for no reason you shouldn't be having sex (in fact I doubt you are if you're always this angry)

Lol right. Yea. That makes a hell of a lot of sense because me commenting on someones complete lack of knowledge about sex (despite them thinking it was a good idea to just go ahead and do it anyway) means I’m too immature to have it myself Great logic there 👍🏼
There’s being unsure about certain things where sex is concerned, and then there is being so clueless you dont even know which hole it is and the difference between a urethra and clitoris.

Also, you doubt I’m having sex if I’m always this angry? 😂 what?

Quick Reply

Latest