The Student Room Group

Which hole is it during sex?

Scroll to see replies

Googling something and doing it is completely different, I could watch all the videos I wanted on how to fly a plane, doesn’t mean I could successfully do it. Everyone has to learn and having a go at someone wont help them.
This is better: https://www.acog.org/-/media/Committee-Opinions/Committee-on-Gynecologic-Practice/co673d.ashx?h=595&w=352&hash=D3BDE54175345CAD9F14F65541FD0016754FC212

Feeling around for a hole, it's at the BACK, after opening up the lips, helped me
Original post by Anonymous
I know the basic anatomy but those scientific diagrams on google aren’t really reflective of the real thing are they?
Original post by Halfawiseguy
Any hole is a goal. Seriously though it may sound stupid but use your finger to find the hole and put that in. Once you’ve done that use it to know where to put it, that’s what I did when I didn’t know.

“Any hole is a goal”

Oh my word..
Honestly, I think the best thing to do is ask her to guide you. If she cares about you, it shouldn’t be a problem. All it takes is a simple correction to continue the fun
I know this probably sounds like a very self explanatory/stupid question, but which hole do you actually insert the penis in during sex?

During my first time I thought it went in where the lips were as I thought the lips protruding out was a sign of arousal but she moved it down into her vagina.

When we tried missionary though I couldn’t stay in and had no clue how to find it in doggy as was convinced I’d put it in the wrong hole?!

This might sound very stupid but I’m paranoid about getting it wrong again as I was so embarrassed.

To put it simply, the middle one
Original post by Halfawiseguy
Googling something and doing it is completely different, I could watch all the videos I wanted on how to fly a plane, doesn’t mean I could successfully do it. Everyone has to learn and having a go at someone wont help them.

You wouldn’t just get in a plane and learn how to fly it that way though would you? If you want to use sex as a comparison to flying a plane, then that would be what you’re talking about. Learning about the basics of sex, such as condoms, which hole it goes into, the anatomy, the arousal process, adequate lubrication and such like can be learned before actually doing it - and it’s important to learn that so you dont hurt the other person.
Even p0rn will show you that stuff.
Anyway,i suspect this poster is a troll tbh so I dont even know why I’m wasting my time and energy on it. Enjoy ✌🏼
Reply 26
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Urethra. Just ram it in. If she lets out a loud yelp it's because it feels good.

My toes curled reading that :laugh:
Put in the ear
i'm praying for the poor girl
I know this probably sounds like a very self explanatory/stupid question, but which hole do you actually insert the penis in during sex?

During my first time I thought it went in where the lips were as I thought the lips protruding out was a sign of arousal but she moved it down into her vagina.

When we tried missionary though I couldn’t stay in and had no clue how to find it in doggy as was convinced I’d put it in the wrong hole?!

This might sound very stupid but I’m paranoid about getting it wrong again as I was so embarrassed.

maybe try the belly buttom
No reason for you to be posting anonymously is there? Apart from it makes it easier to insult people
Original post by Xarao
Try the belly button.

Ha ur my new favourite person
Reply 32
Original post by maachu_pichuu
This must be a troll, there are only 3 big holes in the human body for a woman....mouth, ass and vagina.

stretched earlobes
Google a picture of the vagina. Words won't help - descriptions I've read so far are confusing whereas it's actually very easy when you know what you're looking for.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by gjd800
stretched earlobes

Literally just stretched mine up a size today goddamn. 😂
Reply 35
Original post by sinfonietta
Literally just stretched mine up a size today goddamn. 😂

Hahaha

Whoops
Original post by gjd800
stretched earlobes

you must a veteran at this so called "sex"
Original post by sinfonietta
Google a picture of the vagina. Words won't help - descriptions I've read so far are confusing whereas it's actually very easy when you know what you're looking for.

I’ve googled it and most pics aren’t actually very helpful - just scientific.

Like the clitoris is above the urethra but that’s where you rub before actually inserting? It’s confusing!
Reply 38
Original post by localmemelord
you must a veteran at this so called "sex"

yes
Original post by gjd800
yes

i mean your pro pic tells it all

Quick Reply

Latest