The Student Room Group

MSc Flood Risk Assessment, Modelling and Engineering at Chester

Is anyone else applying/considering applying for the new MSc in Flood Risk at the University of Chester this year? :smile:
Hi @Leviathan1741! :smile: Sorry that no one has gotten back to you yet! Do you have any questions regarding the course or about the city of Chester? We'd be happy to help!
Original post by Leviathan1741
Is anyone else applying/considering applying for the new MSc in Flood Risk at the University of Chester this year? :smile:
Original post by University of Chester
Hi @Leviathan1741! :smile: Sorry that no one has gotten back to you yet! Do you have any questions regarding the course or about the city of Chester? We'd be happy to help!

Hello :h:

Thank you for asking - I've been in touch with the course leader who was very helpful, so no questions at the moment! I'm mainly curious about finding anyone else who might also be starting the course this year :yep:
Glad to hear you've already been in touch and found out what you need to know @Leviathan1741 :smile: If you think of anything else, we're happy to help.

Good luck reaching out to other students! There's lots of threads on our forum with students starting in September 2019. They may not be your course but have created some groups to get to know each other :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hello :h:

Thank you for asking - I've been in touch with the course leader who was very helpful, so no questions at the moment! I'm mainly curious about finding anyone else who might also be starting the course this year :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending