The Student Room Group

Easiest way to trigger a TSR user?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muttley79
Pointing out the truth that Oxbridge isn't the best place to study some degrees.

I haven't heard anyone on TSR say that Oxbridge is the best place to study every degree
The people who worked at HQ a few years back made the decision, most of them have left the office now but I doubt neg'll be back.
Original post by 04MR17
The people who worked at HQ a few years back made the decision, most of them have left the office now but I doubt neg'll be back.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I'm glad TSR doesn't have neg reps anymore. There's enough borderline bullying on here for me to just know that some people would abuse it and just keep neg repping the people they didn't like rather than neg repping the posts
Reply 23
As a few have said, spark a debate about religion (islam being the most controversial) or spark a political debate (matters like abortion and brexit just to name a couple)
Original post by harrysbar
I know it's an unpopular opinion but I'm glad TSR doesn't have neg reps anymore. There's enough borderline bullying on here for me to just know that some people would abuse it and just keep neg repping the people they didn't like rather than neg repping the posts

Yeah the atmosphere in D&CA wouldn't be great. If someone made a post of a controversial nature about one of a few topics, their gems could turn red in a blink.
Using the word gay as a synonym for bad

This is a gay thread
Another one for the list:

- Mentioning neg rep
There are only two genders. Truth.
Original post by steamed-hams

to be fair - this is usually a thing people grow out of as they leave their pre-teens.
compare homosexuality with pedophilia, beastiality, incest or some other perversion😁😁😁

basically say anything that isn't in support of homosexuals 😂😂
Original post by Leviathan1611
compare homosexuality with pedophilia, beastiality, incest or some other perversion😁😁😁

Ok I'm triggered :angry:

But that is morally wrong in modern society and damaging thinking. Not something silly that triggers TSR users.
hehe true
Original post by OddOnes
But that is morally wrong in modern society and damaging thinking. Not something silly that triggers TSR users.

I see you're mildly triggered.👍
I see you're mildly triggered.👍

The only triggers I experience are ones for migraines.
Original post by OhGod
Exams don’t matter in the real world.

if you want to annoy the mods you can say that you are immune to banning then they'll ban you.
Original post by OddOnes
The only triggers I experience are ones for migraines.

I think the more water you drink, the less likely you'll get a migraine.🙂
Original post by ThunderBeard
Talk about religion or Americans

Lol Americans?

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, just because a girl at work glanced at you today does not mean she wants your salami in her sandwich.

Lol yo I was just gonna say insult their sex life haha call em a virgin
Original post by steamed-hams

This is a gay thread

But that's hilarious. I still use the word that way lmao.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
There are only two genders. Truth.

Gurrrrrrrrrl lol
Original post by harrysbar
Ok I'm triggered :angry:

simmer down babs
Original post by OddOnes

Reply 39
Original post by IAmABANNAMAN
if you want to annoy the mods you can say that you are immune to banning then they'll ban you.

Imma do that

Quick Reply

Latest