The Student Room Group

Arup degree apprenticeship

Has anyone heard/applied for the Arup Degree Apprenticeship - City Economics - London role?
Original post by chakshita
Has anyone heard/applied for the Arup Degree Apprenticeship - City Economics - London role?

Yeah, I’ve been invited to the assessment centre on the 21st June. Wbu??
Reply 2
Really, I haven't heard back from them after they send me the email saying "We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application for our Degree Apprenticeship - City Economics - London role. Your details will be reviewed by our Hiring Teams for careful consideration for the next round of our selection process."
Original post by Althusser
Yeah, I’ve been invited to the assessment centre on the 21st June. Wbu??
Really, I haven't heard back from them after they send me the email saying "We're pleased to let you know that we were impressed by your application for our Degree Apprenticeship - City Economics - London role. Your details will be reviewed by our Hiring Teams for careful consideration for the next round of our selection process."

Did they get back to you?
Has anyone received an offer for the city economics role?
Reply 5
I got rejected lol. Spent soooo much time answering those questions making sure they're perfect lool bye
I got rejected lol. Spent soooo much time answering those questions making sure they're perfect lool bye

Lol wait what, you got rejected from the assessment centre?
Reply 7
Did you get a response after assessment center?
Original post by Habibul
Did you get a response after assessment center?

No, not yet. It’s been two weeks (10 working days). I’m going to call them next week. Wbu?
Reply 9
Yeah same here
No, not yet. It’s been two weeks (10 working days). I’m going to call them next week. Wbu?
Original post by Habibul
Yeah same here

I’m wondering if we didn't make it through or if arup are just taking extremely long to get back to us.
So, today I emailed Arup about the london city economics apprenticeship and why we haven't received a response, they got back to me within an hour (shocking for arup) and said:

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delay in giving you an update.

The team were hoping to have a decision on Friday for you but this has been delayed slightly, I hope to be able to bring you a decision this week.

As Arup have built up a reputation of being terrible at communicating I’m going to take “this week” with a pinch of salt.
Reply 12
I never got invited to the assessment centre stage. Bit gutted but it is what it is tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending