I can't make friends that stick Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I started this year with no friends and i was in a class full of people I don't know, there was a few people from my old school in my new one but I didn't really like any of them. I tried talking to people but they just walked away from me but then I met two girls, let's call them Sarah and Eva. At first I thought I had made 2 great Friends but then eva was moving closer to Sarah and I was being pushed out of their bubble until a girl that used to be friends with Sarah came to sit with us,let's call her Amy. Amy was a lovely girl so when Eva and Sarah started saying spiteful things to me she started sitting with me away from them. We were happy sitting there and quickly became BFFs until a ***** I went to primary school with came and sat with us let's call her Carly. So Carly came and sat with us and I put up with her because Amy liked her and was friends with her but then the two of them started going out on Fridays without me and I would get turned down if I wanted to go with them as I was "too innocent" to go out with them I thought that was bad enough until they told me to go kill myself and Carly told Amy I was spreading bad rumours about Amy and the 2 of them told people and it soon spread around the school and everybody was being really mean and saying spiteful comments and thanks to Carly I am now a 'loner' and have no friends can anybody help me?plz
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sigh..
That sounds bad in a way. But still, it’s thought to be the best for you tbh. If they are internally bad, then it was the best that this happened. At least it was just a rumour.

You are gonna meet these types of people a lot. You might be so sad that you have no friends rn. But rethink again, would you like to have friends that talk behind your back, using you and doing such stuffs. Or not have friends at all, and stay in peace.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by keptinside)
Sigh..
That sounds bad in a way. But still, it’s thought to be the best for you tbh. If they are internally bad, then it was the best that this happened. At least it was just a rumour.

You are gonna meet these types of people a lot. You might be so sad that you have no friends rn. But rethink again, would you like to have friends that talk behind your back, using you and doing such stuffs. Or not have friends at all, and stay in peace.
Thank u so much
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's the summer holidays in two weeks. Hooray!

Enjoy August and forget about the ignorant, cliquey rude girls at your school.

Chances are theres nothing wrong with you. And you have just had the bad luck to fall in with some wrong 'uns.

For a bit of positive reinforcement and to check you are on the right track, read Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends And Influence People.

Also feel free to discuss what you are going through with your parents or your favourite teacher. You don't have to fight this battle entirely on your own. There are people around you who care for you and want the best for you.

Edit: If I were at your school I would probably be drawn to you as I hate bullies and root for the underdog and respect people that don't follow the crowd.
Last edited by Dunnig Kruger; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Thank u turns out there are nice people in the world and thanks for Ur advice as I will certainly take it
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
It's the summer holidays in two weeks. Hooray!

Enjoy August and forget about the ignorant, cliquey rude girls at your school.

Chances are theres nothing wrong with you. And you have just had the bad luck to fall in with some wrong 'uns.

For a bit of positive reinforcement and to check you are on the right track, read Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends And Influence People.

Also feel free to discuss what you are going through with your parents or your favourite teacher. You don't have to fight this battle entirely on your own. There are people around you who care for you and want the best for you.

Edit: If I were at your school I would probably be drawn to you as I hate bullies and root for the underdog and respect people that don't follow the crowd.
Anonymous #1
Dunnig Cruger thanks for the advice
TeddyBear86
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Best thing to do make sure they are not living a rent life in your brain.. in other words imagine they don’t exist.
Focus on what does exist you have your school work, college uni applications etc, degree, your family what you want to do for your life and think of socialsiskg as being another situation.
Can I get by on the internet for friends, do I have close penfriends or other people in my life
Am I introvert?
Perhaps I prefer quiet life since I have nothing? Is affecting so badly ?
Anonymous #1
Thank u
(Original post by TeddyBear86)
Best thing to do make sure they are not living a rent life in your brain.. in other words imagine they don’t exist.
Focus on what does exist you have your school work, college uni applications etc, degree, your family what you want to do for your life and think of socialsiskg as being another situation.
Can I get by on the internet for friends, do I have close penfriends or other people in my life
Am I introvert?
Perhaps I prefer quiet life since I have nothing? Is affecting so badly ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.62%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.35%
Not great so far... (212)
35.57%
I want to drop out! (116)
19.46%

Watched Threads