The Student Room Group

Why some girls are naturally submissive

Hello,
I found that majority of girls are submissive, they like to be dominated be men. I couldn’t find dominant girls who are naturally like to dominate guys and adopt this as a lifestyle. Most dominant girls I found are those who do it for financial causes but not as a normal way of life.

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lawrenceman
Hello,
I found that majority of girls are submissive, they like to be dominated be men. I couldn’t find dominant girls who are naturally like to dominate guys and adopt this as a lifestyle. Most dominant girls I found are those who do it for financial causes but not as a normal way of life.

What do you think?

How many girls have you tested this theory on and for how long? Did they tell you the like to be dominated and in what way? Are you just talking about sexual?
How has this revelation influenced your relationship with women?
Do you think you are dominant?
How do you communicate you are dominant and get women to fall in line?
When you are in Mcdonalds do you ask for a cheeseburger in a dominant way and find you get a big mac instead because of your dominant aura?
This isn’t fifty shades mayne. I mean tbh i like to think i’m a bit of both but more dominant. dominant with guys and submissive with hot girls but dominant with cute girls. I DONT KNOW OMFFGGGGG *cries in corner*

(4)
(edited 4 years ago)
My issue with this is that why cant girls just be people and why do they have to have to be either submissive inviting domination or dominant?
Is this meant to spread to other areas of life so a girl cant think for herself but is just waiting for a man to dominate what she does, how she thinks, what she eats, what she wears? How would that be a good thing OP and what proof do you have that is so?

Think you will find if you try and dominate someone who doesnt secretly want it then you may get a punch on the nose or find out you are accused of being selfish, ignorant, controlling and dim. I know plenty of women who would react strongly against some person believing they wanted to be dominated. Bedroom stuff maybe but rarely all the timer. Other aspects of life I think not.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
How many girls have you tested this theory on and for how long? Did they tell you the like to be dominated and in what way? Are you just talking about sexual?
When you are in Mcdonalds do you ask for a cheeseburger in a dominant way and find you get a big mac instead because of your dominant aura?

This is not professorsroom.com
This is not professorsroom.com

You proposed a theory or truth and I was just asking you about it and what it meant. Normally if you start an OP and ask what do you think then people are allowed to ask you questions for clarification or understand more, but you seem unable to do so, which to me means it has no merit.
Reply 6
You proposed a theory or truth and I was just asking you about it and what it meant. Normally if you start an OP and ask what do you think then people are allowed to ask you questions for clarification or understand more, but you seem unable to do so, which to me means it has no merit.

What I said earlier is not a theory, it is a personal opinion. Theory is knowledge produced based on evidence that requires certain techniques. Do you think before I sent my question here I need to do a research proposal?
(edited 4 years ago)
Obviously evolution. Primitive roles passed on through genetics. Many have been diluted significantly but you'll always see it in some forms.
What I said earlier is not a theory, it is a personal opinion. Theory is knowledge produced based on evidence that requires certain techniques. Do you think before I sent my question here I need to do a research proposal?

You seem unable to talk about your opinion and what its based on. It doesnt stand up to any sort of investigation. You asked us what we think.
I can be both
Reply 11
Do you People's Elbow your partners?!
I don't like to be dominated, why should I? This is 2019, not 1819! I am the first to admit many of the men I have met would like to be dominant, but when they get found out I kick their sorry asses to the kerb where they belong.

Tigger, I am picturing OP asking for a big mac in a dominant way, and am in absolute fits of giggles :lol:
I hate to say this, but I'm the dominant one in the bedroom.
This is the best post I've read in a long time. In fact the last best post was one of yours, too.

My issue with this is that why cant girls just be people and why do they have to have to be either submissive inviting domination or dominant?
Is this meant to spread to other areas of life so a girl cant think for herself but is just waiting for a man to dominate what she does, how she thinks, what she eats, what she wears? How would that be a good thing OP and what proof do you have that is so?

Think you will find if you try and dominate someone who doesnt secretly want it then you may get a punch on the nose or find out you are accused of being selfish, ignorant, controlling and dim. I know plenty of women who would react strongly against some person believing they wanted to be dominated. Bedroom stuff maybe but rarely all the timer. Other aspects of life I think not.
Tigger is merely wanting to know a bit more about how you think. I think they're really insightful questions and would help us understand your original question more
Hello,

What do you think?

Do you mean in sex or in general life?

Most people aren't dominant or submissive. They're are somewhere in between.
And in many/most relationships, both people are equally 'dominant'.

Also there's a difference between 'being submissive' and 'liking to be dominated by men'. Someone might call me submissive (in general life at least) because I'm very shy and tend to avoid confrontation, but I do not like to be 'dominated by men'.

Stereo-typically, girls are more 'submissive', due to our primitive roles (as mentioned above) AND due to society. We've grown up in a society which tells us, and has all the history, religion, movies and books to tell us, that girls should be submissive. Obviously that does rub off on you as you grow up and many girls will be naturally more 'submissive'. However this isn't as common as it used to be thanks to feminism and the breaking down of gender stereotypes. Also I don't think submissive is the right word to use here.

How many girls have tested this theory on? Do you think it could be because you want a submissive girlfriend and so the girls which you attract/hang out with are statistically more submissive?
Do you mean in the bedroom or in lifestyle?

Because a lot of girls who take a submissive role in bed don't let that drift into the rest of their life.
Hello,

What do you think?

You obviously haven't met my daughter, she takes no sh*t from men

Or mothers, come to that :frown:
Reply 19
:laugh:

Excellent

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending