The Student Room Group

Will sexual health clinics treat a UTI

So I'm up at my boyfriends for quite a while meaning I don't have a GP.

There's this sexual health clinic I went to for my implant and I'm not sure if they will treat a UTI.

I can ring up tomorrow just don't want to be embarrassed when they say no lol

There's a same day health clinic but they probably won't help me as I will need a urine sample and then antibiotics which takes longer than one appointment.

Other than this I guess my only option is 111 to find somewhere or hospital which I really don't want to waste their time
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm up at my boyfriends for quite a while meaning I don't have a GP.

There's this sexual health clinic I went to for my implant and I'm not sure if they will treat a UTI.

I can ring up tomorrow just don't want to be embarrassed when they say no lol

There's a same day health clinic but they probably won't help me as I will need a urine sample and then antibiotics which takes longer than one appointment.

Other than this I guess my only option is 111 to find somewhere or hospital which I really don't want to waste their time

is there a standard walk in centre near by?
Reply 2
No standard walk in centers apart from one hospital that has a like walk in bit instead of an A and E, that would be a last resort as the future father in law would have to drive me, but if nothing else comes up I will tomorrow
Where I live, you can get antibiotics for a UTI from pharmacies. Idk if this is everywhere in the UK though.

Quick Reply

Latest