The Student Room Group

Grooty's Blog

[scroll]:hi: [/scroll]

[scroll]H E L L O P E E P S[/scroll]

Hey guys its me again (yep you can't get rid of me that easily :lol: ).

This is my blog ma thingie magigie :rofl:, I get called Grooty a lot so thought it would be a perfect name :biggrin: to go with (thanks to everyone who kept callin me this, its stuck :laugh: I love it, despite the cringeyness :colone: ). This is where I shall express my inner weirdness :mmm: (my thought), do an update perhaps, post some quotes (you may know i love) current songs i enjoy/ lyrics and GIFS!! which you guys know I am slightly crazy about :banana2: so here's a warning if your not a fan please find the nearest exit and save yourself :woo:

Also a special thanks to the amazing Rocket who once again has agreed (after much persuasion) to help me again :wink::

:ta: For translating :tongue: your a life saver :hugs:

Hope you guys find this some what interesting, feel free to post if you want the more the merrier :lol:

Scroll to see replies

UpDaTe No1:
So hey guys, for those of you who follow my GYG, you may remember I had to give in my books and gifts to the teacher which I finally did on the Monday (for once i did slack :lol: ).
I wanted to thank everyone for their input with gift ideas; @PureHeroine the scented candles were a hit with my english Literature teachers they really liked them which was lovely, I also got some chocolates :wink: you were right who doesn't like chocolates. For one of my history teachers I brought a necklace and earrings, later on in the day I got the cutest email from her back; she said she loved it and whenever wearing it she would remember me :heart: made my heart melt, was soo sweet of her to thank me wasn't expecting that at all. For my Philosophy teacher i got a funky flamingo tie :lol: , personalised mug and chocolates; I felt bad though after giving him the card, he read it and after cried :cry2:. For my second history teacher I got note pad/pen gift set, a tie and chocolates; this morning the mail came through and i was so surprised, my history teacher sent me a letter, I instantly knew it was from him because of the handwriting. It was such a lovely thank you note and reply to my card and gave me the biggest smile, lovely to wake up to and read :heart: I'm actually gonna miss my teachers so much they were at times a pain but indeed sweet and helped me soo much in these difficult 2 years, cant believe they have come to an end so soon. Can we make a time machine guys or something I don't wanna grow up sooo soon :cry:

Tuesday Wasn't feeling to good so spent the day in bed watching TV :bebored:

Yesterday played quite a bit of Mortal Kombat 11 the story mode is soooo good :coma: couldn't stop playing, so i pretty much killed the day on the Xbox

Today just some TSR stuff and maybe go on the Xbox again :colone:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
Can we make a time machine guys or something I don't wanna grow up sooo soon :cry:

same :frown:
i'm glad your teachers liked the presents :h: i'm glad you're doing well.
Original post by PureHeroine
same :frown:
i'm glad your teachers liked the presents :h: i'm glad you're doing well.

:console: we shall get thro this together
:biggrin: thanks to you guys :woo:
Hope your well too :hugs:
Finally watched MIB International. It was great I really enjoyed it, but I still prefer the old ones with Will Smith :lol: he owned those movies. Side note I had way too much sugar now I feel sick 🤢
Can I be tagged too? Also I think hot baths help with feeling sick.
Original post by ThunderBeard
Can I be tagged too? Also I think hot baths help with feeling sick.

Ofc :h:
:ta: I will probably to that :yep:
Finally watched MIB International. It was great I really enjoyed it, but I still prefer the old ones with Will Smith :lol: he owned those movies. Side note I had way too much sugar now I feel sick 🤢

Now I have a sore throat.... it just gets better and better :cry:
Hey babes, will be watching this thread cause of the simple reason that you’re GROOT.
YASSSS! Tag me in Grootyyy! :heart:
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
Hey babes, will be watching this thread cause of the simple reason that you’re GROOT.

:hi:
Stop it :tongue: Thanks hun :lovehug:
Original post by RazzzBerries
YASSSS! Tag me in Grootyyy! :heart:

:cube: :ta: will do :hugs:
Paper cuts are just evil :cry2:
Groot luck
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Tag me in
:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:
Paper cuts are just evil :cry2:

it's the trees getting you back for being a fake groot.
Yesterday played quite a bit of Mortal Kombat 11 the story mode is soooo good :coma: couldn't stop playing, so i pretty much killed the day on the Xbox

Today just some TSR stuff and maybe go on the Xbox again :colone:

I don't have a sense of time when I play stuff like that.
Original post by Satyr
Groot luck
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Tag me in
:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

:lol: Thanks :h:
I will do :smile:
Original post by XOR_
it's the trees getting you back for being a fake groot.

:colonhash: I ain’t no imposter trees (I Groot) have feelings too !
Original post by Satyr
I don't have a sense of time when I play stuff like that.

I know you can be sat there for hours on end and not realise the time go by :rofl:
MGK’s new music is great :heart:
Watching this! :woo:
:cube:
Original post by nyxnko_
Watching this! :woo:
:cube:

:lovehug:

Quick Reply