The Student Room Group

Missed my university offer by one point

I have physics course at the Unversity of St Andrews as firm choice and I needed 38 points overall with Mathematics HL and Physics HL 6 points, but I got 37 points overall with HL 776. :// (7s are Math & Physics, 6 is Chem)

I am planning to give them a call tomorrow but I don't really know what to say in detail. Could any of you help me with it?
Original post by KongCreeper
I have physics course at the Unversity of St Andrews as firm choice and I needed 38 points overall with Mathematics HL and Physics HL 6 points, but I got 37 points overall with HL 776. :// (7s are Math & Physics, 6 is Chem)

I am planning to give them a call tomorrow but I don't really know what to say in detail. Could any of you help me with it?

something like; just wondering if you've received my results and when i could expect a decision by?
Reply 2
That would indeed be a great way to start the conversation. Thanks for the suggestion. Another question, should I call the admissions office or the physics department to ask the question?
Original post by claireestelle
something like; just wondering if you've received my results and when i could expect a decision by?
That would indeed be a great way to start the conversation. Thanks for the suggestion. Another question, should I call the admissions office or the physics department to ask the question?

the admissions department :smile:
Reply 4
I called about my Neuroscience offer but they said to wait for an email from them because they only just got the IB results and were still deciding. I'm going to email, just so they have a record that I've tried to contact them

do you pay tuition fees?

Reply 6
Yes, I pay the international tuition fee.

+ an update, my place has been confirmed for this year :smile:
Original post by A Rolling Stone
do you pay tuition fees?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending