The Student Room Group

Where are you traveling to this summer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
nowhere, im poor
I'm mostly just travelling around Ireland this summer as I'm saving going abroad for when I finish A Levels/when I'm 18. :woo:
Holiday Location : I am going downstairs,
Place Of Attraction: My kitchen, eat the sweets before mum gets home
Original post by Baron of Sealand
So far:
Mexico City for gay pride
Playa Del Carmen for a diving course and diving in cenotes
Shopping in Tlaxcala
Nanacamilpa for the fireflies

Booked:
Tapachula to see the migrants, a Maya ruin, maybe the beach
Tijuana to see the migrants and the border
Ensenada for a boat to Isla Guadalupe to swim with great white sharks
Chilean desert
Jujoy
La Quirca
Fortaleza
Suriname
Guyana

Planned:
Ciudad Valles and the surrounding area

That is a very long and impressive list! :eek:
Original post by shadowdweller
Be it in your own country or abroad, where are you traveling to this summer? If you're traveling to more than one place, which are you most excited about? :excited:

July : I'm staying in England and I'll be doing something in my city.
August: 2 days in France, 4 days in Germany and 3 weeks in Poland and then going back to England.

I'm most excited about going to Poland and Germany (can't decide xD) :danceboy:
That is a very long and impressive list! :eek:

I'm usually busier on vacation than when I'm not
Original post by Carbonx
July : I'm staying in England and I'll be doing something in my city.
August: 2 days in France, 4 days in Germany and 3 weeks in Poland and then going back to England.

I'm most excited about going to Poland and Germany (can't decide xD) :danceboy:

Sounds pretty awesome! Have you much planned for whilst you're in Poland? :smile:

Original post by Baron of Sealand
I'm usually busier on vacation than when I'm not

It certainly sounds it! :lol:

How long will you be traveling for?
It certainly sounds it! :lol:

How long will you be traveling for?

around 2 months
Workshop
Original post by MinaBee
China. I can't wait I've wanted to visit Asia for so long :woo:

Just got back from Beijing! If you have any questions, let me know - it was incredible!

I just went to China for 2 weeks myself and am hoping to spend a weekend in Leiden later this summer.
Original post by Edminzodo
Just got back from Beijing! If you have any questions, let me know - it was incredible!

I just went to China for 2 weeks myself and am hoping to spend a weekend in Leiden later this summer.

What have you got planned for whilst you're in Leiden? :biggrin:
What have you got planned for whilst you're in Leiden? :biggrin:

Presenting at a conference, and checking out the museums! Do you have any recommendations?
Be it in your own country or abroad, where are you traveling to this summer? If you're traveling to more than one place, which are you most excited about? :excited:

In this summer, unfortunately nowhere, because my friends and me have no time to go on excursions. :frown: But I am planning a nice tour in Autumn in my country. :h:
I’m going to India for three weeks! So exited!!
Original post by Edminzodo
Presenting at a conference, and checking out the museums! Do you have any recommendations?

I've not been, I'm afraid! If I hear of any suggestions though, I'll certainly send them your way :biggrin:
Nowhere :no:
beach
does going to york for 24 hours count?:P we've not been away together since our honeymoon in october 2017, so going on a road trip to have some authentic yorkshire puddings and visit the viking and train museums( yes we're an old married couple in our 20s).
Original post by claireestelle
does going to york for 24 hours count?:P we've not been away together since our honeymoon in october 2017, so going on a road trip to have some authentic yorkshire puddings and visit the viking and train museums( yes we're an old married couple in our 20s).

I think that counts! Sounds like an awesome road trip :gah:
I think that counts! Sounds like an awesome road trip :gah:

Mrclaireestelle recently got a new car so I m looking forward to the long drive in it at the end of the month.

Quick Reply