The Student Room Group
The thread has probably been moved to an area without the anonymous feature, this may happen if you posted in a particular forum in order to use the anonymous feature when it fits better in another one :smile:
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
I made an anonymous post and was having a conversation about help but now I can’t post anonymously as it doesn’t have the switch on the side. I am using my phone by the way

Lmfao you're still here!?
It might have been moved to a different forum, one which doesn’t have the anonymous function. Rip 😔🤘🏽
Original post by Lemur14
The thread has probably been moved to an area without the anonymous feature, this may happen if you posted in a particular forum in order to use the anonymous feature when it fits better in another one :smile:

Oh that is dodgy because it was about UCAS but also about my personal issues rip 😞 is there a way to bring it back to the forum it was at before?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lmfao you're still here!?

Yes lol! The A level era... rip
Oh that is dodgy because it was about UCAS but also about my personal issues rip 😞 is there a way to bring it back to the forum it was at before?

Ratchet hoes don't care about UCAS lol

It could potentially go to the UCAS forum which has anonymous posting also :smile: Do you have a link? (You can PM it if you like so people don't know it's you!)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Ratchet hoes don't care about UCAS lol

Well I do! 😭😭
Original post by Lemur14
It could potentially go to the UCAS forum which has anonymous posting also :smile: Do you have a link? (You can PM it if you like so people don't know it's you!)

Yeah I will give it to you!
Is their any way to reply anonymously?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by pratikstalin
Is their anyway to reply anonymously?

Only in some sub forums. It depends where the post you are replying to is.

Latest

Trending

Trending