The Student Room Group

what would u do if your close tutor killed himself ? [TW]

what would u do ?
Find a new one
no its not that easy its hard this is no joke !
Original post by wxgmak
Find a new one
Reply 3
Original post by mollieking12345
no its not that easy its hard this is no joke !

Are you saying they don't feel that is what they would do? You asked other people and you got an answer.
It's not like there aren't more tutors.
(edited 4 years ago)
Cry. Because my tutor is so freaking wonderful. Yes she ignores my messages all the time lmao but she’s amaze balls and i would cry.
my tutor and me had a good bond then he killed himself and its really effecting me
my tutor and me had a good bond then he killed himself and its really effecting me

I’m sorry to hear this, please make sure you talk to someone, don’t keep your emotions bottled up 💕
thanks the reason im talking to u is i have no one else to talk to x
Original post by Wooord
I’m sorry to hear this, please make sure you talk to someone, don’t keep your emotions bottled up 💕
thanks the reason im talking to u is i have no one else to talk to x

Parents, siblings, friends, even teachers I’m sure will be willing to listen
i dont live with my parents or siblings and i am new to a school i dont know the teachers and i dont have many mates
Original post by Wooord
Parents, siblings, friends, even teachers I’m sure will be willing to listen
cry
i have it just makes me feel worse im crying now
Original post by Obolinda
cry
i dont live with my parents or siblings and i am new to a school i dont know the teachers and i dont have many mates

Even if you don’t know the teachers, you can still try to talk to them so they can understand your situation
no i dont trust them
Original post by Wooord
Even if you don’t know the teachers, you can still try to talk to them so they can understand your situation
Personally I would join him but obviously the rational thing would be to celebrate his life and push through mourning . Most importantly : talk to people !
i cant kill myself my carer is ill on her bed and if i died she would be twice as ill
Original post by Moose-er
Personally I would join him but obviously the rational thing would be to celebrate his life and push through mourning . Most importantly : talk to people !
i cant kill myself my carer is ill on her bed and if i died she would be twice as ill

That was my not so subtle attempt at dark humour, obviously the basics help which is keep yourself engaged and don't let yourself fall into a rut
okay
Original post by Moose-er
That was my not so subtle attempt at dark humour, obviously the basics help which is keep yourself engaged and don't let yourself fall into a rut

Quick Reply

Latest