The Student Room Group

just saw an enormous spider

all I wanted was to use the toilet and I end up seeing some mega sized spider on the wall. "it was on freaking steroids or something

I am so traumatised I swearing uncontrollably right now.

WHYYYYYY!!!😭😭😭😭

I don't even know if I managed to kill it (three attempts mind you), for all I know, it could have gotten into my room. just let me die 😩😩

Scroll to see replies

ME TOO LOOOL!! But my cat heard me scream and ate it for me 😂 my lil hero
Solutions if your a p.ssy (like me):
Hoover it up with a long pipe
Squash it with a mop
Smack it with a towel
Get a double barrel shotgun and send it to heaven.

Solutions if you have balls:
Get a paper glass (larger the circumference of the opening the better) and paper(thin card is better), place glass over spider, slide paper under, throw out.
Pick it up and eat it...jk throw that s.it out.
Original post by Fatcookies
ME TOO LOOOL!! But my cat heard me scream and ate it for me 😂 my lil hero

I tried to take in one of the stray cats in our neighborhood, but I'm banned from feeding them. I wish I could have a cat, amazing creatures.
Well it’s time to burn your house down.
get one 😭 shes sleeping next to me rn 😍
Original post by Volg Paterson
Solutions if your a p.ssy (like me):
Hoover it up with a long pipe
Squash it with a mop
Smack it with a towel
Get a double barrel shotgun and send it to heaven.

Solutions if you have balls:
Get a paper glass (larger the circumference of the opening the better) and paper(thin card is better), place glass over spider, slide paper under, throw out.
Pick it up and eat it...jk throw that s.it out.

it's past midnight, I don't want to wake anybody up with the hoover. and besides, I heard the spider doesn't die even if it gets sucked up the hoover, so that scares me even more.

if I use a mop, I'd then have to clean it, I'm such a wuss, I wouldn't even have the guts to clean up it's corpse.

I used a slipper wrapped in tissue, and I missed THREE times, the dang creature just refused to die. now I don't know if it's dead or alive.

I don't know whether to sleep or stay awake
Original post by RichPiana
Well it’s time to burn your house down.

yeah, and then I'd be charged with arson and four murders, no way
Well looks like your cuddling with parents tonight buddy.
Man I take my parents for granted. Normally they deal with situations like this(call me selfish I would wake them up to me this is life or death)
I am worried for when I am gonna be the man of the house, my wife is gonna have to save my ass from spiders.

(Original post by Leviathan1611)
it's past midnight, I don't want to wake anybody up with the hoover. and besides, I heard the spider doesn't die even if it gets sucked up the hoover, so that scares me even more.

if I use a mop, I'd then have to clean it, I'm such a wuss, I wouldn't even have the guts to clean up it's corpse.

I used a slipper wrapped in tissue, and I missed THREE times, the dang creature just refused to die. now I don't know if it's dead or alive.

I don't know whether to sleep or stay awake
Well looks like your cuddling with parents tonight buddy.
Man I take my parents for granted. Normally they deal with situations like this(call me selfish I would wake them up to me this is life or death)
I am worried for when I am gonna be the man of the house, my wife is gonna have to save my ass from spiders.

(Original post by Leviathan1611)

nah they'd send me back to my room, I remember when I woke my parents up telling them I saw a mouse, they just told me to go away, unbelievable.

no joke, the moment I saw it, i immediately wished I had a husband to wake up and kill it for me. never seen something so horrifying, like a creature from hell
Damn your neighbors are sweet. But I would consider how they feel if you woke them up at midnight.
Lets be honest, the hardest part is staring at the spider in your striking pose thinking...
... I am gonna hit it, nevermind il do it in 5 seconds, I am gonna hit it , no I am not, wait yes I am, no It will fly and attack back, (remembering the myth spiders crawl in your mouth and lay eggs) Yes I am, no I am not
This is why I always do a risk assessment before leaving my bedroom.
On a more serious note, I am so envious of people who are scared of things that actually exist. I cannot go downstairs at night because for some reason I am scared of unknown entities and ghosts and shadows and darkness and reflections. I need therapy.
Someone get this man a kitten

your nightmares will be no more!
the moment I see a spider, I can't let it live, it could breed and stuff
Original post by Leviathan1611
the moment I see a spider, I can't let it live, it could breed and stuff

There is probably a hundred in my flat then, don't really care.
for me, it just cannot live, unless someone wants to take it in, it will be killed
Original post by random_matt
There is probably a hundred in my flat then, don't really care.

dang! I would have died from shock if that were me
Lets be honest, the hardest part is staring at the spider in your striking pose thinking...
... I am gonna hit it, nevermind il do it in 5 seconds, I am gonna hit it , no I am not, wait yes I am, no It will fly and attack back, (remembering the myth spiders crawl in your mouth and lay eggs) Yes I am, no I am not

Damn this is accurate asf. The anticipation of doing it is the worst part.

Quick Reply

Latest