The Student Room Group

Failed module at uni, can I transfer still? HELP

So basically guys I’m studying computer science in my first year I got two firsts, a 2:2 and a 2:1 from 4/5 of my modules and my last one I failed due to it not being my strongest point and with that being that I decided not to go to my second attempt assessment as I knew I would failed due to how it was meant to be done (3 hour supervised assessment) in my weakest module so I thought nope! But I’ve heard from my friends that even though I have failed one module I can still transfer to another uni, most likely back at home in London (I was out of London for uni) so I’m just wondering is it even possible for that to happen? Failing a unit and transferring and being able to continue and start my second year there?
It is possile at certain uni's. But it's still worth having a shot and trying to complete the module. As it may be at your future uni.
Reply 2
Uni is something I’m always 50/50 with but I’ve missed the second assessment but I’ve heard I could transfer and do a second year else where
Original post by Cheesybread
It is possile at certain uni's. But it's still worth having a shot and trying to complete the module. As it may be at your future uni.

Quick Reply

Latest