Entry requirements, history/politics, huddersfield

Watch
Oscarwetnwilde
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello !
Am looking at uni options for 2020, I am studying BTEC business (level 3 extended diploma) and am set to get between a DMM-DDD. I was looking at the entry requirements for hudderfield, and it says 'DDM in BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma' but in another part it says '120UCAS tariff points from a combination of Level 3 qualifications including a minimum grade B at A Level in History or Politics'

Was just wondering if this would mean I'd need my BTEC and an ALevel in history or politics, or just my BTEC at DDM?

Thanks
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Oscarwetnwilde)
Hello !
Am looking at uni options for 2020, I am studying BTEC business (level 3 extended diploma) and am set to get between a DMM-DDD. I was looking at the entry requirements for hudderfield, and it says 'DDM in BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma' but in another part it says '120UCAS tariff points from a combination of Level 3 qualifications including a minimum grade B at A Level in History or Politics'

Was just wondering if this would mean I'd need my BTEC and an ALevel in history or politics, or just my BTEC at DDM?

Thanks
I would presume that would mean that you need the a level as well, email them to check. University of Huddersfield can you help ?
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Oscarwetnwilde)
Hello !

Thanks
Hi Oscarwetnwilde
We're glad you're hoping to apply to the University of Huddersfield!
You wouldn't need a combination of A-Levels and BTEC Extended Diploma, if you're currently studying for your BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma you would need to achieve the DDM, does that make sense?
I hope this helps.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask on here, or email through to us on: [email protected]
Speak soon,
Harriette
Oscarwetnwilde
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
this makes perfect sense, thank you! ☺️
(Original post by University of Huddersfield)
Hi Oscarwetnwilde
We're glad you're hoping to apply to the University of Huddersfield!
You wouldn't need a combination of A-Levels and BTEC Extended Diploma, if you're currently studying for your BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma you would need to achieve the DDM, does that make sense?
I hope this helps.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask on here, or email through to us on: [email protected]
Speak soon,
Harriette
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads